NO LONGER HOME

I awoke as the plane hit the lighted runway and landed. The sun was coming up over the beautiful water.

" Where are we? When can I go home?" I inquired.

" You are in another country. The less you know the better. " responded Bren.

" So,let me get this straight; your not going to kill me,however,your kidnapping me!  Look, my family is not rich! You got the wrong woman! My parents are dead and I'm expected at my job Monday at 0700! I have friends and a huge family! They will know something is wrong,  if I don't show up! I worked so hard to get this job! I don't care who you are! Take me home this instant!" I roared.

I saw a man and woman approaching the plane. I refused to move. Figured plane had to be more safe than where I was headed. I noticed them stepping aboard the plane.

" Lydia, we are so glad to see you. Here is the information you need to know. We will give you time to process. " she informed me.

I took the flowered box from them. As I opened it, I saw a birth certificate and pictures of me as I grew up. Everything I needed to know was there. So much proof laid in front of me. Tears fell from eyes. My life had been a big fat lie. Not only did I lose my best friends, however now I was going to lose the only family, friends, and life I knew.