OVER IT

" I can't find your aunt anywhere. This is all my —-"Yelled Bren.
        "  I'm right here! Stop worrying. Whenever I go to the beach for vacation I almost always go for walks on the beach in the morning." Interrupted  Aunt Harlow.
        " Did you find any of my favorite sea shells?" I asked.
        " Of course!" responded my aunt.
      " So nice to enjoy- Help!" I screamed as my coffee cup shattered.
        Bren came running. There on the patio was a note for me in blood. I started crying.
      " When will this end? I just want normal." I whaled.
       My aunt came and hugged me. Bren quickly grabbed our stuff and we sadly trudged behind him. We had to go through more secret rooms and tunnels to another plane. Apparently the other plane could have issues so we had to use the spare. 
      The next place we landed was in the mountains.  The cabin was so beautiful and near a lake.  Bren got out of the plane and checked the area out.  Once settled in, I decided to grab a glass of wine and enjoy the hot tub. At the moment I just didn't want to know anymore. Between the lies and losses I just was beyond myself.
     " Let's talk. I brought the bottle. Figured we both could use it." Insisted Harlow.
      " I have no idea what time it is. 5' O clock somewhere. I'm just over all of this. I've lost my best friends and the life we had. Not to mention the job I lost sleep and worked my ass for. Wait. Do you think? Could it be? It couldn't be Chad." I babbled out and gasped and about choked on the wine I just drank.
        Chad was this guy who was odd and loved to play pranks on me. He had a crush on me, however I didn't feel the same. He was very smart and great with the tech world. Of all people he could have possibly figured out the real truth. This whole thing just completely out of hand.  I decided to tell Bren about it.
       " We looked into this all and it was Chad. We have it all handled. No worries. You and your aunt are safe for now. Anyone else you know this tech savy or odd? " inquired Bren.
       " Just Chad. I just hope no one else finds out that we are still alive."