Z | Epilogue

Acclimated. I am trying to acclimatize to this new environment. Where I can fully be myself, without hiding something. And I like that, I can never ask for something else other than this. Whole my life, I have been hiding something or should I say, someone? My alter ego, Z. Now, I can finally have someone to show every side of me.

Reasons. Everything happens for a reason. The people you met. The accident we experienced. The up and down emotions. Even the little things we did not even noticed. Everything. It's just that we are not aware of it not until that moment happens. When the universe finally let you understand everything.

Ecstasy. I felt like this very moment, I am in ecstasy. I will never exchange this moment to anything. I am willing to take every risks — to experience again all the things I have encountered just to have this moment.

You will never be apart from your past but you can learned from it to have a better future, that's what I learned in this journey. I even once arrived at the decision where I am willing to drop everything — my present, my future, my friends, my family, my Lux, just so my past would not hurt them. But a certain someone made me realized that I can make my past be a reference for me to have my present and future a brighter and better one.

Once is a chance. Twice is coincidence. Thrice is US. We both met once in Sheja City and twice in Loire City, that is our chance but was taken away from us because of the events. But then again, we met unexpectedly. This time, it was our own selves that brought us back. I never even thought that I would be besides him — whom I thought was my enemy.

Understanding each other made us to be each other's future. We both have different stand, principles, way, or whatever you call it, but we understand each other so well that we can perfectly work together regardless of our stand. We both work together in different places, he's in light while I am in the shadows. However, we both want only one — justice.

Revealing something you have been hiding for all your life to someone is the best feeling I could ever felt. It is like I was born again, but this time, as myself — completely. Without hiding anything. Yes, although I still have not revealed it to the world, one person is enough for me. Dritan Cadmus Vueci is enough for me.

Each one of us was somehow connected to each other. I have learned that Lorcan was actually from the same university I attended and I worked with him before when I was in Sheja City. I have actually met Caiden once before, he was the representative of the other university. And who knows if who else were connected to my past?

Anything can be possible in this world. No one knew what will happen in the future. Now, we may be in the place where no one can see, a place full of darkness. But a day will come when someone will finally saw you regardless of how dark you are in. That one may be the right one for you.

Days filled with nothing but darkness will soon be filled with light. That's how my days passed by. I experienced darkness before I can see light. And maybe I will experience it again but this time, I am not alone. I have my own light, my Lux, my Cadmus, whom will stand besides me.

Yesterday's you is still you. That's how Cadmus thought me. He is willing to accept every sides of me, even my dark past. In fact, he was even willing to be my light just so I can be stronger — "The brighter the light, the darker the shadow."

Friends whom I treated as Family without me even noticing it made me realized that there are still some people who will love and care for me. I may have hurt them but they are still willing to forgive me.

Our future is still unknown but I just realized that I want to face it together with them. We are stronger together.

Rising up with much better and stronger bond is what Supreme Kairos currently are. We met a lot of hardships especially these last few months but I can say that it just made us stronger than ever. We now understand each other's more deeply. Supreme Kairos is ready to grab that Executors Cup!

Time plays an important factor in this journey. I was able to experience different sides of the world through time. I experience the royalty life when I was born, living in the dark when I am Z, and feeling in love when I am Brina. The statement Time will tell, is definitely true as we don't know what will happen in the future.

Hoping for a brighter future!

Everyone have their own definition of darkness and light. I may think that I live in the dark but for some, I am their light. That's what Cadmus says to me almost everyday just so I would always be reminded that I am someone's hope. And I am glad to him for constantly reminding me that.

Unconsciously I opened up myself to him. I did not even know when or how but I just fell in love with him. I just knew that my day would not he complete without seeing him.

Never I once thought that this day would come. Hell, I never even thought of meeting a person like him. I always thought that I would forever live in darkness. But Cadmus came in my life, giving me light.

Kairos is an ancient Greek word meaning the right time. Just like the name, Supreme Kairos will soar once again in the right time and I have strong gut feeling that it will happen soon.

No matter what, I would not give up my feeling. What Cadmus said is right,

Once is a chance, Twice is a coincidence and Thrice is us. We are the one who will decide for our fate and this is our choice.

We experienced a lot of things in life. Maybe this is just a little part of my life. I knew this ending is just a beginning of something.

No one expected this kind of journey. That's how scary the unknown is.

Cryptic Series #1 | Code Z: The Unseen