48 | Sheja City

Brina's POV

Familiar buildings, familiar roads, familiar places, familiar ambiance, everything seems to be familiar.

Except it is not.

I don't even feel like I belong here or I just don't want it to feel?

Is it because I've been gone for a long time or is it because of someone?

This place was something an average person would not want to visit. Everything that happens here are dark and dangerous. Or is it just me?

I never felt something good here. It's either I do something bad to someone or someone would do something bad for me.

Maybe that is why, this place would never be familiar to me – or at least I don't want it to be. Maybe before, yes, when I this is the only place I knew. I never even bothered discovering other places.

For my young age, Sheja City is big and dangerous place already, that I don't even have time to discover other places. You can say, I was confined here in this place where I can only see the darkness hidden beneath those flickering city lights.

But Loire City made me feel other wise. Or is it not the place but the people I met there? They made me feel what home is, what does it feel doing something with someone – with friends. 

That is why I never want to go back here. I don't want to be confined again.

But I knew, that event is unavoidable, that this would happen sooner or later. And it is, I am here now, back at where it all started.

I shrugged of my thoughts. This is not the time to reminisces! 

I picked up my phone from my pocket then checked the map I created a while ago. The dot is still moving, meaning they still have not arrived in their place.

So I look for a cafe nearby to wait. Yes, I planned to wait for them and not attack out of instinct. That's has always been Z's strategy – to attack when they least expect it.

I have been monitoring the dot for a while now, not until it stopped. My heart beat rapidly upon knowing where it is. I knew damn well where they are!

When I am sure that they will not move again, I immediately run towards my car – ready to go there.

On my way, my phone suddenly vibrated and so I picked it up. I saw Cadmus' number calling, I answered him.

"We're on our way to Lucas' location" He simply said in which I replied, "Me too."

I saw a familiar building when I arrived at the location where the dot is located.The building I used to lived in.

Where Z lives in.

Without wasting the time I immediately ran towards the entrance of the building. It is an abandoned building so there is nothing much things that could blocked my sight. I could easily locate if there's people.

But there's none.

I checked up all the floors of the building and found nothing. The building remained gloomy and silent giving an eerie ambiance.

While catching my breath for all the running I did, I fished out my phone inside my pocket then opened the map. I zoom in the dot so I can have a clear direction.

The dot showed that I have to take a couple of steps and so I did. But still, found nothing! It was just full of damaged chairs.Concluding this is not the floor where the dot is, I instantly run towards roof top.