49 | Press Enter

"BREAKING NEWS: At exactly 12 noon, an anonymous post skyrocketed all the media today as it was revealed that one of the government official committed a lot of awful acts behind the public eyes. The post did not show the identity and what crimes it were, making the public to have different speculation."

"The public are expressing their outrage in all social media platform. Thus all the government officials are also trending right after the anonymous post. The government are still silent about this issue but it is expected that they will be releasing an statement later."

"The police were unable to trace who is that anonymous person behind the post. The IP address that was used in the post was also useless as it was just a dummy one. Rest assured that they are trying their best in finding who it is behind this issue. This is Anna, your reporter for today."

The peaceful day in Sheja City took a turn of 360 degrees. People are now expressing their outrage on the government officials even though it was not revealed who is the person that the post is referring to.

Oh well, that's how it works nowadays. Everyone can jump into conclusion and point their finger to anyone as long as there's a person who is on the same side – even without a proper evidences.

All the government officials however, are feeling dismayed as everyone is guilty. It's just a matter of luck whether they were able to stay hidden or not. No one knew who will be the unfortunate one to be revealed. And so everyone is somehow formulating a plan if ever they will be exposed.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

All of this are mirroring in Loire City. There peaceful day was also disrupted by an anonymous post at the same time.

"Flasing News! A post in a Quez Forum have occupied all the search engines real time! The content was immediately caught the attention of the public as it was a very unexpected one. The post revealed that Mr. Fred Montez who were imprisoned for a lifetime sentence last 2017 was actually innocent and not guilty of Murder."

"Mr. Montez's Case was actually massive as it involves the former congressman's death. The court found him guilty as all the evidences that was brought up were directed to that. And so the public immediately expressed their fury towards him and his family as the former congressman were known to be a good citizen that helped other people."

"However, the anonymous post are disputing that. The post which is entitled, The injustice inside the justice, revealed that Mr. Montez is actually innocent that was oppressed by power and money which also came from another government official."

"The post contains all the evidences that Mr. Montez is innocent yet was imprisoned while the real criminal is out there, living in his freedom."

That news really shattered the peace in Loire City. Everyone is feeling different emotions. The police who were panicking in trying to locate the post. The government officials who were on the edge as they were the topic. And the public who are expressing their outrage in all medias.

Outrage because they did not know who to believe now or more precisely who are their real enemies. Is it the people or the government? Is the law really made for all the people or for people with power and money only?

If innocent people were punished while the criminals were not, then the latter is most likely to be true.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

A person with a lollipop in her mouth are watching those two places experiencing the chaos right now inside her small laptop screen while she was surrounded with a bustling street.

Yes, she was not in a dark and gloomy place. Instead, she was located at the very center of a bustling city.

She was just seating on the bench near the park, her laptop was lying on her lap. No one bothered to looked at her since she just looked like an innocent student girl who are doing her project in the laptop.

Except that she is not.

First, she was not as innocent as you think and second, her definition of project from you are entirely different.

Yes, she was the one who brought the chaos on those two cities. And she was actually surprise to see them in panic already, as what she revealed is just an appetizer. The main course are ready and is just waiting for the right time – 5:30 PM.

She was enjoying to see them being eager to find information about the cases she just revealed. Don't worry, I'll reveal it at the right time.

Since there's still a lot of time before that, she decided to call someone precious to her, "Give me the Incinerate of Execution tournament's timeline."

The other line are taken aback by her seriousness but still answered, "Next round will happen next week, semi-finals after that week, then another three days before the championship."

She stayed silent upon hearing the answer and the other line noticed that then asked, "Why?"

"Nothing" is what she can only replied but the other line were not satisfied, "We will grab the Executors' Cup, right?"

Silence passed for minute before she answered with, "Hm."

That is not a Yes nor a No.

Her answered seems to put the other line on edge and so immediately spoke, "Wha–", but was cut off as she immediately ended the call right after she said, "I gotta go."

After a lot of deliberation, she then contacted a person she knew will not disappoint her.

"Are you up for a tournament?" she asked the other line immediately.

Although surprised by the sudden question, the other line still answered, "Yes, wh–"

Without bothering for the other line to be finish, she spoke, "Great. I'll send you the details", then abruptly ended the call.

She heave a deep sigh before getting back to her business – preparing for all the necessary things.

This was her plan. With chaos in those two cities which were involved in Noir Rose, will give her an advantage. Both places were pre-occupied with those cases I revealed diverting the attention from her – or at least to what will she gonna do.

The people behind the Noir Rose would also be confused as to where Z really is. In Loire City or in Sheja City? Both the IP address she used in those post where different. Giving them an idea that those two anonymous post were from two different person.

However, she knew that those who really knew how Z works, will know that it is from the same person – Z.

At exactly 5:30 PM, she then clicked the enter.

Hitting two targets with just one press of the keyboard.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

I'm thinking whether I should start editing this story already or wait for it to be finish?

Anyway, I just really can't wait to finish this and start the next book 🤭

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!