NINE

Nico walks in the sitting room to find Gianna seated on the couch watching a movie. He sneaks up behind her and bends to meet her sitting height. "Now that we have both established that we want to have sex with each other, what next?" He says as  his hot breath fans her earlobe. Gianna takes a sharp breath in, trying hard not to look over her shoulder to see the sinfully handsome face that accompanies the voice.

"No-no," Gianna clears her throat for more words to come out. "Nothing,"

"And why is that?" He smiles against her ear.

"Because we have also established that you are an arrogant asshole," She says looking away from the screen, no longer interested.

"I am arrogant, you are a liar. To me, it's a match made in sex heaven."

Sex heaven? "I am not a liar?"

"Ann?"

"It could be a short form for Gianna, so it's technically not a lie."

"So, you admit your real name is Gianna then," Nico smirks.

Fuck! "Can you stop breathing on my neck?" She says changing the subject.

"Why, does it turn you on?"

Yes, "No"

"Okay,"

Surprisingly he walks out of the sitting room. Gianna looks over her shoulders to an empty room. She bits her lips to prevent herself from smiling.

For the past week, this is what he does. He messes it her and then leaves. She hates to admit but it's her favorite part of any day. She waits for him every day to say something annoying or sexual to get her heart beating twice as fast.

Gianna hears someone behind her again, in anticipation of seeing Nico, she turns but instead, she spots Jacob walking into the dining room. She stands up from the couch and walks follows him.

"Hey," She says with a cheerful voice as she leans on the wooden chair.

Jacob and Gianna haven't been speaking as much for the past week and Gianna wants to rectify that.

"Hey," Jacob says flatly. He picks up an apple in bowl on the counter and walks into the kitchen to rinse it.

"I was thinking of dropping by the garage today. I could be the wingman between you and Vincent."

Vincent works at the supermarket beside the auto repair shop, Jacob has a crush on him.

"Yeah, I don't find him hot anymore," Jacob says biting down on his apple.

"Since when?"

Jacob shrugs in reply.

"Okay, I could come and..."

Jacob interrupts, "Do you want to come to see me or him?"

Him meaning Nico, "What's that supposed to mean?" Gianna feigns anger.

She knows definitely what Jacob means. On Monday when she went to the shop, she had all her attention on Nico. In her defense, it's funny and hot seeing Nico try to attempt fixing a car. He was greasy and charming.

Jacob shakes his head, "Nothing," Jacob walks out of the kitchen. "No one is going to be in the shop today, I am going out."

"With someone?" Gianna says wiggling her eyebrows.

Jacob's cheeks begin to heat up, "I am leaving now." He says as he walks away from her.

"Say hi to him for me," Gianna says as Jacob walks out of the room.