Chapter 20- hell hole

Evie's POV

I woke up strapped to the same metal table from my dreams. Maybe I dreaming agin. "You should have told mate. He would have protected us" Stela said pacing in my head.

She really wanted her mate. And to be honest so did I want wanted to be back with Lucas. I herd the annoying clicking of dress shoes walking towards me. The heavy metal door opened to revel the one and on Diesel. I let out a low growl and the stupid scumbag in front of me.

"Now now little mate that's no way to treat me" he said walking up to me, stopping right next to the table I was currently strapped to. I wanted to throw up at the fact that he called me his mate. "I have a mate and his name is Lucas" I growled out.

My head shot to the right as I felt a stinging on my check. "Don't mention that name again" he said coldly. I turned my head back to look at him.

"Now my dear let's get you off this table shall we" he said. He reached for one of the arm restraints but then stoped.

"But first I need to make sure that you behave yourself" he said as he pulled out a syringe. I tried to squirm out of the way but the restraints prevented me from doing so.

He injected the clear liquid into my arm. No less the a minute later I felt completely numb. I couldn't move any part of my body except for my head.

"Isn't that much better" he said with a smirk. I snared at him but in this case my bark was worse then my bite. Well I mean I can't bite so any bark would be worse.

"Well you know you could bite actually" a snarky Stella said in my head. "Ok well when I said bite I meant like punching or kicking" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"Well why not just say that" she bit back. "Because that's not how the saying goes" I respond. "Whatever" she said before blocking me out.

While I was distracted with that lovely little argument with Stella, I failed to notice that Diesel picked up my limp body bridle style and was carrying me to an unknown room. Being in Diesel's arms just felt wrong. There was a lack of warmth that came from being in Lucas's embrace.

After what felt like way to long we arrived a wooden door with two bulky men posted on either side of it. Form their smell I could tell that they where rogues.

The man on the left had short black hair and dark brown eyes. He looked to be about 5'10 and around thirty five. The man on the right seemed to be a little younger then him with the same black hair and dark brown eyes. His jaw line was a little softer and he was a little bit taller, probably six feet.

They both wore the same outfit. A black t-shirt paired with black jeans. They both had on worn out white snickers.

I felt Diesel nod and the man on the right side opened the door for us. The door led to a bedroom, the walls were painted pitch black, the same color as most of the room. There was a black leather couch. The bed was black wood with a black comforter. A few of the pillows where a very dark grey along with a fuzzy rug.

"This is our room my love" Diesel said as he gently placed me on the bed. "Now I would love to spend more time with you" he said pausing to take a good look at my body before continuing, "but I have some work to attend to. The drug that I gave you should where off in about an hour. I will be back for dinner doll. Be good and I will see you soon" with that he kisses me of my lips and left the room.

I wanted to throw up form the fact that that slimy little rouge just kissed me. "Mate will find us" Stella said. "I hope so" I said laying my head back and resting my eyes. "I really hope so" I repeated before I let darkness consume me.