Chapter 18-Attack

Today was the day that Diesel said that he was going to take me. I've spent a lot of time getting to know Lucas over the past few days. He's made me realize that being a Luna would not be so bad.

I'm heading down stairs to get breakfast when I'm greeted with the usual sight of a shirtless Thorn sipping a cup of coffee. "good morning sunshine" Thorn said in his peppy voice. "can you not be so happy this early in the morning" i grumble stealing his coffee and taking a sip. "I was drinking that" he whinnied. "I know, that's why i took it" I replied chugging the rest of it then handing it back to him. He continued to whine as I left the room.

I headed to the living room to play video games, yes i know i sound like a dude but i need to beat Thorns high score on grand theft auto so i can rub it in his face. i sat down and started up the game.

"YESSSSS" i yell as I finally beat his high score. "what's going on here" Lucas asked walking into the room. "I just beat Thorns high score" I boast. "you did what" Thorn yelled running into the room. "I just beat your high score, sunshine" I tell him throwing the nickname back at him. "give me that controller I am going to crush you" he says sitting down on the recliner.

"You two are so childish" Lucas laughs. "I am not childish" I whine as stomp my foot. "Your almost as bad as Thorn" he replied. "Hey what I am not childish" Thorn complained.

Lucas just rolled his eyes and walked into his office. I followed behind him not knowing what to do. He sat down in his chair and I sat down on his large black leather sofa.

"You should tell him about Diesel" Stela said to me.

"How am I supposed to tell him that a crazy alpha rouge has teamed up with a witch and they are now after me?" I asked.

"I don't know but he's our mate and will protect us" she shot back.

"Ya well..." I was cut off by Stela.

"Well nothing. You can not say that this past few days have not been great. I know you love him" she stated.

I blocked her out deep down knowing that she was right. I looked up to find Lucas starring at me. "What, do I have something on my face" I asked him. "No I'm just looking at how Beautiful you are" he said. I felt my face heat up and I knew that I probably looked like a tomato.

"Ev...." he was about to say something when Thorn burst threw the door. "Rouges on the border and a whole lot of them" he said. "

"Send the warriors" Lucas said then looked at me, "stay here I'm sending two of my best warriors here to stand guard".

"Lucas" I called after him. He turned back and I said "please come home safe". He nodded his head then ran out the door. I don't know why I was so worried about him I know that he can take care of himself.

Stela was whining and was starting to scare me. "What if he gets hurt or worse" she says. I try to shake my head and clear those thoughts. He's strong and will come back to me.

Started to pace when I herd a bang come from the front door. I ran out to find the door on the floor and a face I was hoping to never see again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I'm sorry the chapter is so short but I wanted to post something because it's been forever. I hope that you guys enjoyed it. Stay safe and healthy I love you guys.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜