you used to hookup with his friend

"colby, stop being jealous." i laughed, sitting down at the kitchen counter with a bottle of water in hand and my phone in the other. "bren and i just used to hookup. it was nothing more than that. it was all meaningless." i insisted.

"but if you guys hooked up then that means you at least found him attractive." he sighed.

"i did find brennen attractive... but i'm dating you. we've been together for almost a year. i'm not like that, co." i told him, making grabby hands towards him so he'd come over and let me hug him.

"i just hate that he's seen you in the same light that i've seen you in. i want that aspect to be all mine." he said, making me feel a lil bad.

"i'm sorry i slept with him, co. if i would've known i had any chance with you, it never would've happened." i laughed lightly.

"it's okay, babe. it's your body and you were single. no harm was really done in that." he sighed. "i just hate when he's around you because i'm sure you both think about that when you see each other."

"i don't think about it because i am happily in a relationship. i can't speak for brennen but i'm sure he'd never do anything towards me now that you and i together." i said, taking a sip of my water.

"that made me feel a little bit better about tonight." he laughed.

"i'm glad. you've got absolutely nothing to worry about, colbs. i'm yours." i whispered.

"all mine." he mumbled back, kissing my cheek.

"if it helps you sleep at night, you're ten times better than him." i smirked, knowing he'd be happy to hear it.