dont choose the wrong christmas present

"so today i'm going to be SAMta clause." sam said, making us all laugh in the background of his video.

i was sitting on colbys lap in the recliner chair in sams living room.

i wasn't really tuned into what they were saying as they introduced it but i knew you could only choose one present and that was the present youre stuck with.

so we all picked numbers out of a hat. 1-8. i got 4.

cassie had 1 so she went first. she got color changing lights, mini hands and a keyboard.

"hey, cas, can you lend me a hand?" ariya asked her, making a joke about her present.

"i'm gonna gamble." she said.

"WHAT? no you're not." reggie said, getting mad.

"okay nevermind i'll keep it." she laughed.

ariya was next.

"okay i'm going to touch the present i want the most for christmas." ariya said. his hand hovered over the present but then he grabbed onto colbys leg that i wasn't sitting on.

i think the bromance that all the boys have it really cute.

ariya got a skateboard with no board, which i thought was super cool.

but he decided to gamble it.

he grabbed the biggest present and was saying about how light the box was.

his second present was just a pillow so he was disappointed that he gave up the board-less skateboard.

kevin was third and he came up with the idea of sam putting the best present in the smallest box to trick us.

but he still chose the biggest one under the tree.

and it was a unicycle.

sam, what were you thinking?

"black people don't ride unicycles!" kevin laughed. (yall idk about you but i love this part of the video LOL)

"you know justin bieber rides one of those, dude." jake said.

"do you know how many girls you're going to get with that?" jake asked

"a lot?" kevin asked.

"a lot." jake responded.

"are you okay?" i whispered so only colby could hear me.

"uh- yeah i'm fine. why?" he asked.

"you just seem spacey. tired?" i asked.

"yeah."

"okay who's number 4?" sam asked.

i got up off of the couch to pick my present.

i picked a medium sized box and opened it.

"oh my gosh! it's a pair of crocs!" i said as i pulled the light pink crocs out of the paper.

"is this a shrek jibbit?" i asked, picking it up.

"okay you got the coolest one." kat said.

"what are you doing in my swamp?" i heard jake say.

"will those even fit you?" sam asked.

"they're half a size too big but i'll make them work." i laughed

kat was 5th and she got a book 'how to talk to your kat about gun safety.'

she also got gummies and a toilet light.

colby was next and he was pointing to the one he didn't want to open but he accidentally touched it so sam made him open it.

colby got a record player and a panic at the disco record and he was very happy with his accidentally choice.

next was reggie.

he got crab pot pinchers. a very fitting gift in my opinion.

jake was last and he got one of those sequin pillows that has kevin jonas on the one side.

there was one more wrapped present so sam got to open it and it was a dart board.

this has to be one of the best challenges we've ever done.