you get him to stop vaping

"baby, stop." i groaned to colby who was currently blowing a fat cloud.

"babeeee." he whined.

"don't 'babe' me. you know how i feel about you vaping. at least don't do it in front of me." i told him.

"i know, i'm sorry." he said, quickly taking another hit before placing it on my nightstand, making me lightly roll my eyes and laugh.

my dad passed away due to smoking so i'm very anti. i won't lie, colby vaping is really really attractive but i'd rather him be healthy than addicted to nic.

i managed to get my best friend, tara, to stop vaping and that's my goal with colby as well. i just want them to live forever with healthy lungs... and it wasn't all that hard to get tara to comply. colby is a bit more stubborn when it comes to this subject. i wouldn't exactly say he is addicted but more so just likes it.

"it's not like it's real cigarettes." he said.

"there's barely a difference. i'm sorry that i care about you." i said, rolling out of bed to start putting away colbys laundry.

"i know, babe. i appreciate it but i just wish you'd hop off my dick about it." he laughed, making me roll my eyes again.

"do you realize how many young and impressionable kids watch your videos? you make it seem like it's cool to vape."

"i've only vaped in like 3 videos and it was just in the background." he said, at attempt to justify his actions.

"how would you feel if i started vaping, knowing what happened to my dad?" i asked him.

"you wouldn't do that." he said.

"if i did." i stated.

"i'd be upset with you." he replied, looking at me.

"so after experiencing the loss of my dad due to smoking, you should understand how i feel when the person i'm in love with does it." i said.

"i'll try to stop baby. for real this time. it might take me a few weeks, but i'll do it. for you." he said, pulling me in and kissing me.

"thank you, babe. you have no idea how much it means to me." i told him.

"i mean you've only been asking me since we met." he laughed.

"it's because i've always cared about you." i smiled, kissing him again.