mukbang with tara

"hey guys! welcome to or welcome back to my channel." i smiled to the camera. "i'm ayla, and this is my best friend, tara."

"hi guys! it's good to be back." she laughed.

"so i brought tara in today to film a mukbang for you guys. so the postmates just dropped off our chipotle. we both get the same thing. it's brown rice, chicken, black beans, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese and extra lettuce. we got a side of chips and guac as well. and then we have lemonade and sprite mixed." i said to the camera.

"so we're just going to be answering some of the questions that you guys asked us on twitter while we eat!" tara said.

"okay, the first one is from taraylasbabe. rearrange who is dating who in the friend group." i said with a laugh, reading the tweet.

"oh this one is fun! i would put you and jake together for sure." tara said.

"i would put kat with colby i think. but that's only because i feel like you two would argue way too much." i laughed.

"no, i 100% agree with that. and then i would say devyn and sam since they're the two most calm and sweet people ever." she laughed.

"and then you and corey? i think that'd probably be the best if it wasn't the way that it is." i laughed.

"the next question is from aylasbrocck. she wants to know what our most frequently used emoji is." tara said.

"the crybaby emoji! that one is my favorite right now. 🥺" i said.

"i'd have to agree with that." tara laughed. "the next question is from brocksbaby. they want to know who is typically the last to go to bed and who's the first when waking up."

"ohhh that's a good one. i'd say that you, colby and i are typically up the latest." i said.

"i agree. we all typically go to bed at the same time. i'd say sam is probably the first one up in the mornings." tara said.

"oh 100%." tara said. "the next question is from caylabrock. she wants to know who cooks the most in the house, whos the best cook and who's the worst cook." i went to talk but was cut off.

"hey, what're you guys doing?" colby asked, opening the fridge to put his drink away.

"we're filming for my channel. say hi!" i said.

"oh... hi guys!" he said to the camera.

"colby, who do you think the best cook is?" i asked him.

"oh, you for sure babe." he said with a laugh.

"i agree. ayla makes the best food." tara said.

"awh thanks guys. i think jake is probably the worst cook. he burnt microwave mac and cheese the other day. i have no hope for that boy." i laughed.

"he's the worst at cooking." tara laughed.

"i'd say that the two of us cook the most. we normally make dinner for everyone." i said, talking about tara and i. tara and colby agreeing with me.

"hey, babe, i'm leaving to hang out with brennen. i'll be back in like an hour." colby smiled.

"okay. i love you. drive safe!" i said to him.

"i will. i love you too."

"anyways the next question is from tarasvamp. she wants to know how old we were when we lost our v cards." i said.

"oh... ummmm i was 18. it was right after i met jake." she said with a laugh.

"yeah, i was 17 so colby was my first." i said. "next question, how long have you been friends?"

"we've been friends since freshman year of highschool. so we were fourteen i think."

"yeah. we've been best friends for as long as i can remember." i smiled.

"next question.... from that70sbrock. what are everyone's personalities in the house? like who is the mom of the group, the party animal, etc. i think that ayla is definitely like the mom... but like a fun mom. she kind of just cleans up after everyone and always makes us food and makes sure we've all slept enough and everything." she laughed, making me also laugh.

"i'd say that colby is the emo one in the group. he really likes alone time." i said.

"he likes alone time but while ayla is there." tara laughed. "i'd say that jake is kind of like the one who parties. he initiates most of the parties we throw."

"i'd say corey is like the fun uncle who doesn't know how to be serious at all." i laughed.

"that kinda makes devyn like the sweet aunt who literally just listens to all of your problems and helps you through life." tara said.

"she really is. tara is the scene queen of the group." i joked. "i think that sam is kind of like the dad of the group... in the sense that he really just makes sure everyone is doing good and he cares about us all."

"yeah... and then kat is like the funny one who makes everyone laugh just because she laughs. like she doesn't even say funny stuff a lot but she laughs at everything and that makes everyone else laugh." i said.

"that's so true." tara laughed.

"hey guys." jake said, walking into the kitchen.

"hey." tara and i said in unison. "we're filming a mukbang. would you like to answer a question?" tara asked him.

"sure." he responded, coming into the frame.

"okay, jakesbrock wants to know who is the messiest in the house." i laughed, knowing everyone would say that he was.

"that question isn't even fair!" he laughed.

"the answer is jake. no question about it." tara laughed.

we answered a few more questions, deciding to end the video.