🧸.33

-I walked in the house as Kentrell walked downstairs,I looked at him before closing the door,I walked upstairs as he walked into the living room.I took the kids in there room and went back to my room and sat on the floor as my legs started to hurt worser.I closed my eyes and started to cry,I felt somebody hug me making me open my eyes and see that it was Kentrell,making me close my eyes back.

"What's wrong babe?He whispered in my ear.

"My leg.I said as he started to rub it.

"U want daddy to run u sum bath water?He said as I shook my head yeah.

"I love u babe.He said making me have a flashback of everything we done went through.

-Opened my eyes as he walked away to the bathroom,I grabbed my phone and called Erica and she answered.

"Can u come over u can bring 3three.I said I looked at Kentrell adding bubbles making me shake my head.

"Yeah.She said as I hung up.
*
*
*
*
-I looked at Kentrell as I sat on the kitchen counter as Erica was cooking.

"So what happened?She said making me look at her and then back at Kentrell then back at her.

"Oh um I want u to take the kids tonight for 2days or so.I said looking at her.

"What wrong wit yo leg I seen u limping not too long ago.She said making Kentrell look at me as I looked at him.

-It was like now I was scared of him and he knew so he started to take more control of me.

"Hello.Erica said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"U been acting different.She said making me look down at the floor and then back at her.

"Oh I fell down the stairs and um I'm soory if I been acting different.I said giggling.

-3three brought me King making me hold him and look at him.

"Hey baby.I said kissing his head as Kentrell looked at me again.
*
*
*
*
"So u feel like I give king more attention then Matti?I said looking at him as he sat up playing the game.

"Yeah.He said looking at me then his game.

"Ok Kentrell.I said closing my eyes and going to sleep.
*
*
*
*
"Kentrell wait. I said tryna push his head back as he ate me out.

-I closed my eyes and threw my head back.

"Kentrelllll.I moaned his name as he kept going

-I came and he sucked up my juices as my phone started ringing,I picked it up and it was Erica.

"Bitch have u watched the news?She said as I looked at Kentrell get up and head towards the bathroom.

"Nahh what happened?I said rolling my eyes.

"The corona Bitch It's by us.She said as I still didn't kno what she was talking about.

"What is the corona?I said shaking my head.

"It's like the flu but worser y'all need to go grocery shopping cause shit finna close down and we gone be on lock down.She said as I looked at the wall.

"U wanna go grocery shopping wit me?I said laughing.

"Girl i already went u better take Kentrell.She said making me shake my head.

"I gotta go.I said before hanging up and the phone.

-I got outta the bed and went into the bathroom,I took off my clothes and got in the shower wit Kentrell.I rubbed on his back making him turn around and pick me up,he pushed me against the wall and entered me.

"Kentrell what about the baby.I whispered in his ear as he didn't say nun he just did him.
——————————————
Here's another chapter🤪🤪🤸🏽‍♀️