😘😘😘.27

-I walked outta the bathroom fully dressed as Kentrell was waiting for me,I put my wcw backpack on And grabbed my phone as Kentrell got up and walked outta the room as I followed behind him,we went downstairs and outta the door as he locked it behind me,we got in the lambo and drove off.
*
*
*
*
-We walked into the mall and went in and outta stores buying whatever to wear for the party tonight,me and Kentrell was gone be matching well basically the whole gang was gone be matching,we walked to the food court and meet everybody there,we sat at the table wit them as Kentrell looked at me as I looked at erica and 3three talking.

"Go get me sum chick-fl-a he said giving me 50$.

"I'm finna go wit Emma.Erica said getting up as I got up.

-We went to chick-fl-a and I ordered kentrell food and my food,then we stepped to the side.

"Girl I see Kentrell making u do everything for him today.She said looking at me.

"I kno but that's because his birthday girl.I said shaking my head.

"What happened to Davine?She said making me roll my eyes.

-I grabbed Kentrell food and my food and went back to the table.I grabbed Kentrell food outta the bag and gave it to him,I then grabbed my food and started eating...Once I got done eating I looked at the time on my phone and looked at Erica.I slid her my phone so she could look at the Instagram message.

"This bitch a goofy.She said making the boys look at us as she slid me back my phone.

"I got her tho since she wanna argue over a nigga that ion even fuck wit nomo.I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn u hang around us too much.3three and Kd said making me laugh.

"Y'all lets go it's 7:00 don't the party start at 9:00.Erica said making us get up and grab all are bags and stuff.
*
*
*
*
*
The party

"Girl let's go u just gone watch them drink.Erica said looking at me.

"Let's go to the bar.I said as we got up and walked outta the vip section that was getting packed.

-We went to the bar and ordered us sum drinks and started drinking.

"AAAYEEE GET IT BESTIE!!I heard one group say making me look up and the vip section to see Kentrell letting this girl twerk on him.

"Don't pay no attention it's his birthday let him have his funny while we have are's.She said as we took 6 more drinks of Hennessy.

-Erica pulled me on to the dance floor as Walk Him Like A Dog came on making everyone get hype.

"OK BESTFRIEND!!She said recording me as I started twerking.

"Walk him like a dog sus.Erica said while smacking my ass.

"Who gone shut up not me I talk back.I sung as I stopped twerking.

-I was drunk asf I got on top of the table and started twerking making everybody turn they attention on me and started recording.

"AYEEEE OK.They said while recording.

"Girl get down Kentrell coming.Erica said helping me down.

-We went back to the bar and sat down.

"Can we get 10 more shots of Hennessy.Erica said as the man shook his head yeah.

"Everybody lets get ready to sing happy birthday to Kentrell.The Dj said as Kentrell went onto the stage.

"1 2 3.The dj said before everyone started singing happy birthday.

"HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY KENTRELL.They crowd yell.

-Me and Erica took are five shots and rolled are eyes as we turned around and seen Kentrell and 3three in are face.Kentrell grabbed my hand making me pull away.

"Emma Stop u drunk and acting like U don't kno how to act.He said grabbing my hand and pulled me outta my chair as I almost fell but he caught me.

-We walked back up to the vip section as the crowd got louder as they seem Kentrell.We sat down and Erica started recording us.

"Y'all this my bitch forever.She hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Can we get the helpers today to bring Kentrell all his gifts to the vip section.The dj said before playing the music.

"Aye tell them to put all the gifts in the car.Kentrell said to 3three.

"Kentrell I gotta go to the bathroom.I said to him.

"Come on.He said grabbing my hand as we got up.

-We walked to the family bathroom and Kentrell followed me inside.

"I seen u on that table.He said watching me squat down and start peeing.

"I was drunk Kentrell.I said as I wiped myself.

-I flushed the toilet and went to the sink and started washing my hands.

"I seen that girl dancing on u.I said drying my hands.

"3three told ha to give me a lap dance cause he seen me keeping my eyes on u.He said as I opened the door wit the napkin and then throwing it away.

-We walked back to the vip section and they was getting lit and Erica was all up on 3three as she was twerking on him.I sat on Kentrell lap as we started taking more shots.
*
*
*
*
*
"Y'all look at my wifey.Kentrell said recording me as we both was drunk walking to the car.

"Wait lemme put the shades on.I said pulling my shade out and putting them on.

"Ouhhh Damn who is that.He said as we both started laughing.

"Happy birthday daddy.I said hugging him and kissing him as he was still recording.

-We got to the car and got in and Kentrell started it and pulled off.
*
*
*
*
"I ain't tell u to eat the whole brownie!3three said laughing.

"She high asf.Kentrelk said looking at me.

-I started crying making Kentrell look at me and laugh.

"What u crying for.Kentrelk said still laughing.

"I don't kno.I said laying on him.

"Look at Erica she ate the whole brownie too now she knocked tf out.

——————————————
Here's another chapter