👄.32

-I walked outta the bathroom sore asf,I laid in the bed as Kentrell was sleep.I decided to get back up and and find sum clothes to put on,after I put my shoes on and grabbed my key and phone.I walked outta the room to see Matti and King downstairs wit erica and 3three,I walked up to them and grabbed king and started hugging him and matti too cause I missed my kids I don't care if they was just gone for 1 day I missed them.

"What did y'all do?I said looking at matti.

"We sat in the house all dayy.Matti said looking sad.

"Aww sorry babe.I said kissing her cheek.

"What do u Wanna do today now that u home?I said looking at her as Erica and 3three watched me.

"Kentrell wanna send them home wit us.3three said looking at me.

"No these my kids and I haven't had them in like forever.I said mugging them.

"Only for a week.3three said as Erica looked away.

"Why so he can beat me more?I asked as Erica covered her mouth.

"Mommy is daddy doing u like Davine did u?Matti said making me stop myself from crying.

"No babe.I said lying to her.

"Bruhh 3three and Erica y'all take the kids and go.Kentrell said throwing them matti and King bag.

-I held onto King and matti not letting them go.

"No they staying.I said not looking at Kentrell.

"U said what?Kentrell said making me let them go.

"Mommy gone come get y'all later.I whispered to matti.

-I watched them leave and once that door closed Kentrell grabbed me by my neck.

"Bitch u told my daughter I'm beating u.He said body slamming me on the floor as I begin to cry.

"Learn How to shut the fuck up.He said kicking my stomach.

-He walked away as I laid on the floor not able to get up.I looked at the wall before falling asleep.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up as I heard the door slam close,I looked around until I seen Kentrell walking into the living room and sit on the couch and look at me.

"Babe come here.He said as he looked away.

"Kentrell I can't move it hurts.I said still laying on the floor.

"Babe u bleed.He said running over to me and picking me up.

-We went outside but before we got in the car I blacked out.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up in the hospital bed looking at Kentrell and the nurse talking.

"The baby is ok tho.She said as kentrell shook his head.

"But please make sure she does not walk on that leg at home but other than that she is free to go home.The nurse said finally looking at me.

"Oh she's woke.She said smiling.

"How u feeling.She said looking at me as I just looked at Kentrell.

"I'm ok.I said looking away.

"Can we go home now Kentrell.I said as the nurse walked out.

-Kentrell bipolar ass helped me outta the bed and helped me put my shoes on.

"I'll push her out to y'all car.The nurse said as she helped me get in the wheelchair.

-She pushed me out side to the car and Kentrell helped me get in as the nurse walked away wit the wheelchair.I looked at Kentrell as we got in the car.

"How many months.I said looking away.

"One.He said not even looking at me.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom fully dressed as Kentrell looked at me.

"U can't go nowhere and u can't be on that leg.He said not looking at me.

"Well where I'm going its important.I said grabbing my g-wagon keys and my phone.

"What I just say.Kentrell said on his phone.

"Kentrell Im fucking tired of u it's like u always want sum attention or sum like u want someone to fight u everyday.I said looking at him before walking outta the room limping.

"Look who grew sum balls while they ass was knocked out on the floor.He said laughing.

-I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to the front door,I unlocked the door and opened it and walked out slamming it behind me.I unlocked the door to the g-wagon.
*
*
*
*
-I sat on the couch while holding king as matti was sleep and Erica looked at me.

"What's wrong wit yo arm why u got this big ass bruise.She said touching it making me look at her.

-King woke up and smiled as he looked at me.

"Where is 3three.I said looking at her.

"He left before u got here.She said looking at me.

"Can u got get matti ready and bring me there bags please.I said as she shook her head and got up.

-Kentrell called me and I just looked at my phone until it went off.Erica brought matti downstairs and there things,I put king in his car seat and buckled him up.We walked outta the door and put the in the car and there things,I hugged Erica and got in the car and started it and pulled off as my phone went off again and I ignored it as I paid attention to the road as I drove home.
——————————————
What should happen next

I really don't know