😭.23

-I woke up feeling somebody punch me in my face making me wake up to to see Davine.

"Davine stop the kids in here.I said crying as he pulled me outta the bed by my hair.

"Get my fucking kids back to the house.He said looking at me.

"U understand me.He said grabbing my neck and choking me.

"Yes.I said as he let my neck go.

-He watched as I grabbed King car seat and grabbed him and put him in as he was sleep,He grabbed the car seat as I picked up Matti and grabbed are things and my keys and phone.I looked at the time and it was 3 o'clock in the morning.I put my slides back on and started walking outta the guess room in my mom and dad house.We walked up to the front door and I opened it and walked out while he closed it,I unlocked the doors to the G wagon and opened the back door and put matti in the back while he put king in next.

"I'm driving.He said as I went to the other side and got in the front seat.

-He started the car and looked at me,he looked away and then slapped me as I started to cry and hold my face.

"Try sum shit like this again I already told u if u tried to leave me imma beat the shit outta u and then kill u,bitch u ain't going no where.He said pulling off.

"IM SORRY DAVINE DAMNN.I said looking at him.

"And I kno u fucked Kentrell bitch u ain't slick.He said pulling my hair.

"Stop putting yo damn hands on me.I said as I started punching him making him let got off the steering wheel and fight back.

"MOMMY!!!I heard Matti say as she started crying making me look up and grab the steering wheel and swerved over before we could hit the 18teen wheeler.

"DAVINE WHAT THE FUCK.I said as he grabbed the steering wheel and looked at me and then back at the road mad af.

-We pulled up to the house and I got out and slammed the door closed,I opened the back door and grabbed matti and are bags as Davine grabbed King.I walked up to the front door and unlocked the door and opened it,I walked in and the house that was smelling like weed and alcohol,I walked upstairs and turned around and rolled my eye as I seen a naked girl laying in my bed.

"Bitch I told u to get the fuck out.Davine said walking in while I stayed by the door.

"Sorry daddy.She said getting up and putting her clothes on.

-She looked at me and smirking as she walked out.I went to Matti room and laid her down in her bed as she was sleep,I put her and king bag down and walked out and went inside my room.My phone started ringing making me look at it and see that it was Kentrell,I answered the phone as I turned around and walked downstairs.

"Yeah.I said wiping my face.

"Why it sound like u crying.He said laughing.

"Cause I was.I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come over later I'm missing my girl.He said acting like a baby.

"We gotta stop doing this.I said looking upstairs.

"But I'll see cause I miss u too.I said before hanging up and turning off my phone.

-I turned around just to get slapped and my phone to get took.

"Who was that.Davine said tryna unlock my phone.

"My auntie.I said rolling my eyes.I snatched my phone away from him and walked off.

-I went upstairs and went into my room.I seen that he put new sheets on the bed but I still didn't care,I sat on the floor and tried to get on my phone but it was locked for 15 minutes.Davine walked in wit a belt in his hand making me look at him and shake my head.
——————————————
U already know what happened next

Make sure to checkout the new story

Love&football

Don't care about likes on that story only views😍

Make those views look like these views.

And fasho fasho imma make a book 2 once I get to 35 chapters on this book