🐍.26

Kentrell^^
1 week later

-I held king on my waist as I looked at Kentrell and his gang In the living room.I looked away and pulled out my phone and called erica.

"Girl I'm bored u tryna go out?I said looking at King.

"Yeah girl I'll come get u In an hour.She said making me hang up.

-They sat in the living room talking about what they was doing for Kentrell birthday as I went back upstairs,I took king to his room me and Kentrell put together and put him in his crib.I then walked out and went into me and Kentrell room to get dressed.
*
*
*
*

-I walked downstairs and Kentrell and erica was looking at me

"Bye go change.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes.

"No I wanna stay like this.I said as we mugged each other.

-Before he said sum else I grabbed Erica hand and opened the door and walked out.We got in her car and she pulled off.

"U kno he gone get u when u come back.She said looking at me.
*
*
*
*
*
-It was 12:00 o'clock in the morning when Erica dropped me off at the house,I opened the door and walked in and Kentrell and the gang was still in the living room.I walked over to Kentrell and sat on him.

"Happy birthday babe.I said grabbing his face and kissing him.

"U drunk.He said looking at me as I shook my head.

"And horny.I whispered in his ear.

"Well u gone have to wait and chill wit us,it's my birthday so u gone do whatever I say today.He said grabbing my waist.

"Play sum Rod Wave.Kentrell said looking at 3three.

"He havin' conversations in the dark, yeah, yeah
It's just me, myself, and my heart, uh
My heart said, "under any circumstance or for any reason.Sung while laying on Kentrell like a baby wit my head in his chest.

"I got a bad ass head ache.I said shaking my head.

"Are my kids upstairs.I said moving me head.

"No they at yo mama house.He said as I put my head on his shoulder and then back on his chest.

"I done put my trust in so many, they all traded lanes
I don't know where I should start but it's time for a change
During the day, I'm Rod Wave, but I feel like Cobain
Do I wanna deal with the pain that tomorrow brings.I sung as Kentrell grabbed my ass while he watched 3Three and Kd go back and forward about having bitches at the party or no bitches.

"Kentrell I ready to go to sleep.I said as he picked me up and carried me upstairs and into are room.

-He laid me on the bed and then looked at me.

"Cancel all yo plans tmr cause u not doing shit.He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okkkk.I said holding my head as he walked out.

-I undressed myself before falling asleep.

——————————————
More coming I got y'all😅😂