👹.29

Erica^^

-I woke up on top of Kentrell while he was on his phone,I laid my head back down until.

"Emma get up.Kentrell said making me roll over to the other side of the bed.

-I wiped my eyes and then got outta the bed as Kentrell was still laying down on his phone,I went to the bathroom and closed the door and started the shower.
*
*
*
*
*
-I sat on the bed wit erica while holding king,and matti was watching Netflix laying on Erica.

"We need to go somewhere,I kno we not finna sit here until they come home from the studio.She said as I looked at her.

"Where u tryna go.I said smirking.

"I mean there's the club that has ballers in there tonight which we not gone talk to.She said laughing.

"Ok we can go but lemme call Kentrell auntie to watch the kids.
*
*
*
*

Erica Outfit

Erica Outfit

Emma outfit

-We walked into the club making me mug.

"Got damn these bitches don't believe in soap.Erica said making me laugh as we went to the bar.

-We ordered like 40 shots and took 20 a piece.After we got on the dance floor and started shaking are asses on whoever,but whoever I was dancing on was grabbing my waist and everything but i ain't care tho cause I was drunk asf.

Kentrell POV

"Aye ain't that Emma.Kd said making me look down at the crowd to see Emma and Erica twerking on sum Niggas.

-Me and 3three walked outta the vip section and went downstairs,we pushed everyone outta are way until we got to them.I snatched up Emma as 3three snatched up Erica.

"Oh soory Kentrell I ain't kno that was Emma.He said making me shake my head and then pull out my gun and shoot that Nigga in the head as 3three shot the other Nigga.

Emma POV

-The crowed ducked as Kentrell grabbed my hand as we ran outta the club,we made it outside and we all got in his hell cat.

"Fuck u got on.I heard 3three say.

"Oh Heyy babe.Erica said still drunk asf.

"Kentrell Stop the car.I said holding my stomach.

-He ain't say nun he just kept driving.

"KENTRELL STOP THE FUCKING CAR SO I CAN THROW UP.I yelled as he slammed on his breaks.

-I got outta the car and started throwing up,after I was done I got back in the car and closed the door and Kentrell pulled back off.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom and got in the bed with Kentrell as Erica walked in.

"Erica can u get out real quick and tell my Auntie she can take the kids.Kentrell said wit an aggressive ass voice.

-I got outta the bed already knowing what was coming next When she closed the door.

"Where u going?He said not looking at me.

"I don't wanna argue Kentrell my head hurt.I said.

"WHY THE FUCK U DANCING ON OTHER NIGGAS.He said making me look at him.

"THEN U LET THAT NIGGA RUB ON YO ASS AND GRAB YO WAIST.He said making me open the door and slam it closed.

-I walked downstairs to see Erica and 3three.I walked over and sat on the next couch.Kentrell walked downstairs and walked over to me and started throwing punches as I blocked my face.

"KENTRELL STOP.Erica yelling as she pushed him.

"Say lul bitch don't touch me.Kentrell said to Erica.

"Then don't touch her.Erica said back.

"U kno she not gone fight yo dumbass back cause she scared of u.Erica said as Kentrell pushed Erica away from me.

"Say y'all need to stop.3three said and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
——————————————
No comment