🤯.11

"Where's Kelsey and 3Three.I said as I sat in Kentrell lap eating my chips while we watched movies in the living room.

"They not here.He said lighting his blunt.

-I looked at the phone that was on the table as it turned on showing me and Kelsey picture.I looked at Kentrell and looked away.

"Did Kelsey come when I left.?I said looking at the tv.

"Yeah She was looking for u.He said getting his phone.

-I reached over and grabbed Kelsey phone and he snatched as I was about to put the password.I looked at him and snatched it back,I got off his lap and ran to the guest bathroom and closed the door and locked it.I unlocked it and went to her messages and started reading them,how Kentrell was telling her that he love her and that she can't wait to come back over.The door opened as I was tryna understand the last message that said.
"Im pregnant🥳🎊🎉.

"The door opened as I looked at Kentrell and started crying before I knew it I blacked out and fell as Kentrell caught me before I could hit the floor.
*
*
*
*
"Is she ok?I heard Lonnie say as I opened my eyes.

"Yeah Im ok.I said making them look at me.

"Kentrell are u ok?I said looking at him as he was playing his game.

"I'm gud.He said focus on the game.

"U gone take care of Kelsey baby,my baby and Jania baby?I said making him look at me.

"Yeah.He said turning his game off.

"Y'all go get ready.He said pulling out his phone.

-His attention was all on his phone as I watched the kids leave outta the room.I got outta the bed and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me,I closed the door and started the shower.I got undressed as Kentrell walked in,I got in the shower.
*
*
*
*
-We pulled up to one of Kentrell BabyMamas house as my phone started ringing and it just had to be my mom.

"Thxs for killing him.She said making me smirk.

"Whatever.I kno u wasn't gone kill him.I said looking at Lonnie.

"How is she?She said making me stop looking at Lonnie.

"Better now that she's around Kentrell kids.I said looking at Kentrell talking to his BabyMama.

"Oh well I got something to tell u.She said sounding nervous.

"I do too.I said sounding happier than her.

"Well your dad is still alive.She said making me zoom out.

-I started to cry but eventually wiped my tears and looked back at Lonnie again who was still playing wit draco and the other 2 kids in the back seat.

"Well that's good to kno.I said as I heard her starting to break down.

"Mom Im pregnant.I said looking outta the window as Kentrell got back in the car.

"I'm happy for u babe and Kentrell.She said making me smile.

"Thxs but Imma call u back.I said hanging up the phone.
——————————————
Damn that hurts😭😩