🥱.2

-I got in the car as Kentrell pulled off.I looked at him and mugged him as he gripped my so called thigh and then looked at his phone making his mood change and I could tell cause of the face he made.

"Say white gurl get that."He said I guess pointing at his phone.

I picked up his phone and he snatched it outta my hand catching a attitude.

"Not that dumb bitch the keys!He said mugging me.

I grabbed the keys and rolled my eyes tryna hold back my tears.

"Damn lul mama u finna cry."He said licking his lips and smiling.

"Why u so bipolar?"I asked looking at him.

"Why u so proper?"He asked looking back at me.

"Why u so hood?"I asked still looking at him.

"Why u so white?"He asked as I giggled.

"Why u so Black and always have a attitude and bully me."I said making him look away.

(Gotcha bitch.😂😂)

We pulled back up to a different house then the house from yesterday but it was still big like the other one.I got out of the car and followed him inside the house.

"Wassup White Girl.One of his homeboys said.

"U smoke?"One said handing me the blunt.

"Nahh she don't smoke."Kentrell said snatching the blunt from me and mugging me.

"EMMA!"Kelsey said running to me and giving me a hug as I hugged her back

-Kelsey-

"Come here train tracks

"Come here train tracks."3three said as she walked up to him and sat on his lap.

I wanted to laugh at the fact that he called her train tracks but I couldn't cause they call me white girl.

"Kentrell i gotta go to the bathroom.I said looking at him.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.
*
*
*
*
-I wanted to get off Kentrell lap but he had a grip on me,my phone started vibrating in my pocket and I reached back there and got it and the name read as
Jason😍.

Kentrell looked at my phone before snatching it outta my hands and pushing me outta his lap making me fall on the floor,as he answered the phone.

"Who is this?" Kentrell said lookin at me

"This huh daddy nigga " this nigga Jason said laughing

"Omm Im fina smoke yo ahh " Kentrell said hanging up

After he hung up and put my phone in his pocket while I just sat on the floor.He got up and headed upstairs to a room,I got up and followed him.

"Close the door behind u."He said clamly.

I closed the door and just stood there by the door.

"U can come sit down."He said rolling his eyes.

I sat on the California king sized bed.A girl must live wit him cause this house and this bed room was set up pretty decent and I kno damn well men can't decorate.

"Kentrell do a girl live in this house wit u?"I asked as he looked at me and laughed.

"Nahh but im tryna cuff u but u a crybaby."He said putting me in my feelings.

"Well by u bullying me is not how to express that."I said rolling my eyes.

"U don't always have to cry when sumthing happens to u."
He said mugging me.

"Because I been so sensitive since my dad died." I said holding my head

"Well I ain't no bully that's just how I express myself."He said as we was face to face making eyes contact.

I couldn't lie he was fine asf but me and him dating would be a tragic relationship, we made eye contact more until he made the first move.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.He pulled us all the way on the bed before He removed his clothes and then mines.

He started off by placing kisses on my neck and then sucking on my chest.He went down until he got to my panties.

He slide them down and placed kisses around my honeypot making me moan softly,He lifted up and pulled down his boxers showing me how long he was

he started wit the tip before placing all his inches inside of me making me arch my back.

"Kentrellllll."I moaned his name.

I tried pushing him away cause I couldn't take all his inches but he pushed my hands away.
*
*
*
*
I laid on top of him thinking about what the fuck I just let him do.I wouldn't even let Jason take my v-card but Yet I let Kentrell.

"Kentrell can u take me home?"I said as I got up and took off his t-shirt and put my clothes back on.

"Yeah lets go."He said getting outta the bed and putting his clothes back on and handed me my phone.

We walked outta the room and I followed him into the living room where all his homeboys was laughing at.We walked outta the front door and got in his all white hell cat and pulled off.
——————————————
Welp ig🥴🥴🥱