😡.19

Matti^
1 week later
Matti Birthday

-We walked to the biggest water park in Dubai from are hotel.Everyone was in they swimming suits and was ready to get in the water.But the biggest problem was that kentrell brought all his little hoes wit him.Ok so there was my family Kentrell family and half of Davine family cause u know I'm cool wit them people.Everyone got there own plane ticket and caught a plane to get out here and it's time to have fun now,I got in the water wit king as he laughed and smiled.

"EMMA LOOK.I heard somebody say as I held king.

-The was pointed at someone in the water going up and down basically drowning.I rushed over there and pulled them up and it was Matti.We got outta the pool and I gave King to my mom,I picked up matti and she laid her head on my shoulder as she coughed up the water.

"Kentrell u said u was gone watch matti.I said as he looked away from one of his hoes.

"I was watching her.He said mugging me.

"No the fuck u wasn't if my baby was drowning in the fucking 5ft.I said as everyone looked at us.

"I didnt kno she ran off saying she was going to get in the water.He said making me mug him and roll my eyes.

"Pay attention to yo child it's her birthday not theirs.I said pointing at his hoes.

"U ok baby?I said asking Matti as I walked off.

-I grabbed her unicorn floaty and King Donut floaty.

"Bring him to me!I said aggressive asf to my mom as she Gave me king.

-Matti got in her floaty and got in the lazy river.I put King in his donut as he got in.I held king floaty and just let matti stay by us as she changed her mood and started smiling and giggling as she went under the waterfall.King started crying as he went under the waterfall but eventually stopped.
*
*
*
*
*
-After everybody too a bath and put on sum clothes we went out to eat and Kentrell wasn't even here yet wit her gift we got her.

"Baby what u getting?I said as the waitress brought are drinks.

"Mommy I want the pasta wit the shrimps.She said as I looked at everybody else start recording as Kentrell walked in.

"Look behind u baby.I said as she turned around and hurried and grabbed the puppy outta Kentrell hands.

"Aww Thxs mommy and daddy.She said hugging us.

"U like It?Kentrell asked looking at her

"Yes daddy.She said looking at him.

"Heyy everybody.Davine said as he walked in making me roll my eyes.

"Heyy babe.He said walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

-He picked up king and sat next to me.

"Waitress we ready to order.I said rolling my eyes.
——————————————
No comment