😟.8

-I walked outta school and got in the car with Kentrell not even looking at him as he looked at me.

"Bro I'm sorry.He said gripping my thigh.

-I moved his hand and looked outta the window as he pulled off.
*
*
*
*

-We walked into the house and he went to the kitchen and grabbed the Hennessy bottle as I went upstairs to the room.I put my things down and went in the bathroom and started the shower.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom wit some spandex on and a Nike sports bra.I sat on the bed as Kentrell walked in wit a empty bottle of Hennessy in his hand.He dropped it making it shatter as he stumbled over to me.He grabbed me by my neck and started kissing me.

"Kentrell stop.I said pushing him back making him stumble sum more.

-He walked back up to me and grabbed me by my neck and started choking me.He let me go as my face started to turn red.I held my neck as I started crying.He walked out and I heard the front door slamming making something fall a break.I got in the bed and started crying making me fall asleep.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up noticing that Kentrell was still gone.The sun was in my face making me get up and close the curtains.I went to the bathroom and started the shower.I looked behind me at the mirror to see that my neck was red.Kentrell was changing and sometimes I just wish I never meet him.I got undressed just to see the other bruises that might not go away.I got in the shower and just sat in the water making it hit my face.I felt somebody grab my waist and start kissing on my neck.I turned around to see that it was Kentrell and just looked at him.I started crying but he couldn't tell because of the water that was still hitting my face.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom leaving Kentrell in there.Imma be honest we had sex in the shower but it wasn't supposed to happen but things happen.I sat on the bed wait for Kentrell to come out to tell him that I missed my period,until then I grabbed my phone and got Snapchat and just started tapping outta people story because they post too much.I got to Jania story to see her and Kentrell.I cut my phone off and it came back on showing that is was Friday,I remember promising to Lonnie that I will get her on the weekends.I looked at Kentrell as he walked out,I was so mad at him that I didn't even wanna tell him anymore.

"Where was u last night?I said still looking at my phone and then him.

"I'm here right now right?He said catching a attitude.

"But u wasn't yesterday.I said rolling my eyes.

"Betta Stop rolling yo eyes fa i slap the shit outta u.He said pulling his phone out.

"And Imma make sure u go to jail for hitting a pregnant woman.I said as he looked back at me.

-I rolled my eyes again and got off the bed and walked outta the room.I went downstairs to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator,I opened it and grabbed me a water and closed and jump as I looked behind me.Without saying any words he pushed me to the refrigerator and grabbed both of my hands so I wouldn't push him.

"U pregnant?He said looking me in my eyes.

"Is u on yo period?I said looking him in his eyes.

"Stop playing wit me fa I have u on the floor crying.He said letting my hands go.

"Yes Im pregnant.I said looking at him and started playing wit my fingers.

"How many weeks?He said watching me.

-I held up one finger as he looked at me.

"Jania pregnant as well.I said starting to cry.

-He started to play in his hair as he looked at me and looked away.

"Why u didn't tell me?I said looking at him.

"Cause it wasn't yo business.He said walking back upstairs.

-I slid down to the floor and started crying.

——————————————

I been loving the views so here's a new chapter