🤪.28

-I woke up wit a bad ass headache,I looked at the time and it was 5:00 o'clock in the afternoon,I den looked behind me and seen Erica,I got outta the bed wit only my bra and panties on and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me.I started the shower and got undressed and got in.
*
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom and Erica was still sleep.I walked outta the room and went downstairs to see Kentrell hold king while Matti was playing wit 3three.

"Mommy!Matti said running up to me as I picked her up.

"Your head hurtinng.She said making me shake my head.

"Auntie Ericaa.Matti said as Erica walked downstairs and I sat down by Kentrell and put her down.

"U woke up late asf we gotta go to a dinner at 7:00 o'clock,u already took yo bath and stuff.He said looking at me.

"Yeah.I said looking at him.

"Jayda she ready,go sit down she finna do your sum makeup and yo hair.He said making me get up and go sit down where she set up at.
*
*
*
*
-We sat at the table where my family was and Kentrell family,king and matti was at the house wit Kentrell auntie,we started eating taking and laughing until shit got real...Kentrell got outta his chair as everyone started recording.

"U kno I love u right even if I can't tell u that everyday.He said as I shook my head yeah.

"Even when we wasn't together I was always thinking about u.He said as he started laughing.

"U kno all my problems and u still put up wit me.He said pulling out a box making me start crying.

"Would u marry me?He said as I shook my head yeah.

-He put the ring on my finger and I hugged him as I was crying.

"Show us the ring.Erica said recording as I showed them the big ass diamond ring that fit my finger perfectly.

-Kentrell kissed me as I kissed him back.

"CONGRATULATIONS.They yelled making me smile and thank them.

"I can get sum head tonight.Kentrell whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hand and we walked outta the restaurant.

"Yeah.I said laughing as we got in the car and headed home.

——————————————
Sorry this chapter was short

They finally married

What should happen next