👍🏽👎🏼.20

King^^

"Please stop crying king.I said picking him up outta his crib.

"Mommy make him stop.Matti said as she walked outta her room.

-I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen,I opened the refrigerator and grabbed his bottle and put it in the microwave making him stop crying.I took the bottle out and shook it up and gave him the bottle.

"Um MATTI TAKE A BATH AND GET DRESSED.I said going back upstairs.

-I went into my room and went to my bathroom.I ran sum water not to hot and not to cold for king.
*
*
*
*
*
"Damn!I said as Davine walked outside wit his grey sweatpants on.

"Wassup.He said as he opened the back door.

"Hey.I said as I got out the car.

"Heyy Matti.He said getting king car seat outta the car and his diaper bag.

"Sup.She said making me laugh.

"Be over tonight imma make sure lul man sleep.He whispered in my ear.

-I got in the car and looked at Matti.

"Imma show u bitches How to pimp a nigga.She said making me laugh.

"Don't say that nomo.I said pulling off.
*
*
*
*
*
-They was playing wit me now cause Kentrell walked out wit some grey Nike sweats on wit no shirt.Matti got out the car wit her iPad and her backpack.Kentrell smirked at me as he picked up matti and I pulled off.
*
*
*
*
-I took my last shot of Vodka as my vision started to get blurry.I got up as I stumbled to the exit,it was going on 12 in the morning and I was just now leaving the club.I got in the car and drove off heading towards Davine house...I pulled up in his driveway and got out grabbing my things and stumbling as I got outta the car,I closed the door and locked it and walked up to his door.I typed his code to his door and it unlocked.I walked in and locked the door behind me,I went upstairs almost falling but I made it to Davine room just to see another girl coming outta the bathroom wit a towel around her body.I wasn't gone cry cause like what the fuck was I doing tryna run back to him.I sat on the stairs before getting up and going to king room but he wasn't in there. I went back to Davine room and walked in to see that the girl was Kelsey,everything started to add up now Kelsey was on Kentrell side and they really playing this dumb ass nigga that's how his mother was killed they gone kill this nigga too. I walked into my room and smiled at them and gave them the middle finger.

"Y'all dumb and Davine u can't open yo eyes to see that Kentrell setting u up by using his nasty ass BabyMama.I said mugging Kelsey.

"Bitch If u touch my child again Imma really beat yo ass.I said taking king away from her.

-King started screaming as Davine took his gun and shot Kelsey in her head.

"COME CLEAN THIS MESS.He said as 3 women walked in and started clean all the blood.

"Where the fuck was u at.He said grabbing me by my arm and pulling me outta his room and to king room.

-I put king in his crib and looked at Davine.

"I was out drinking.I said smiling.

"U was supposed to be here to help me kill that bitch.He said but I couldn't take him seriously in these Sweats.

"I didn't kno.I said smirking.

"Did y'all have sex?I said looking at him.

"No.He said mugging me.

-I kissed him as he kissed me back,he picked me up and carried me to his room that was cleaned now,he placed me on the bed and took my pants off and my panties.He spreaded my legs and licks his lips,he then started eating me out making me moan.He grabbed my hair and pulled it and welllllllllllllllll u kno how the rest gone be🥴😂
——————————————
Enjoy lol 😆