🌊.18

King^^

-I held king as it was just me and him home,matti was wit Kentrell and Davine was idk.It was are first day home from the hospital and I was sore asf,my mom was coming over to help me like she did wit matti but tbh I really don't need help because he wasn't giving me no problems.He was sleep and was quite as I held him.

"I'm here.My mom said quietly as she looked at me and then King.

"Mom Can u gimme his car seat.I said as she grabbed it and gave it to me.

-I put him in his car seat and buckled him up.My mom helped my outta the bed as I put my slides on and grabbed my car keys.

"We needa go pick up my things I ordered.I said as I grabbed King car seat.

-We walked outta the room and Davine was coming upstairs smelling like cheap ass perform and he even had glitter on him.My mom had to smell it cause she looked at me as I just went downstairs and outta the door.I put king in the backseat of the Lamborghini truck and put the seatbelt around him.I closed the door and opened the driver seat.

"U sure u wanna drive.My mom asked me as I struggled getting in the car but managed to get in.

"Yeah.I said closing the door and putting my seatbelt on.

-But before I could pull off I seen Davine walking outta the door wit his clothes and putting them in the backseat of his car.

"Oh my god.My mom said as I took of my seat belt and got outta the car.

-I walked up and him as he turned around and looked at me.

"Am I not enough for u?I said looking at him as u started crying.

"I just had a baby and u wasn't even there and it's your child.I said putting my finger in his face.

"U came home and I already knew u had cheated and now u wanna leave me.I said looking at him.

"I'm just not where I need to be right now,I need to leave and have sum time to myself.He said grabbing my hand.

"Yes I still love u.He said making me look at him like he was stupid.

"So u still love me but u cheated on me.I said before walking away.

-I walked back to the car and got in and pulled off.
*
*
*
*
*
*
-Me and my mom finished putting king room together as he was in his rocking chair sleep.The door opened and I knew it was Kentrell wit matti.

"MOMMY.I heard her say.

"I'm in here.I said as she ran in here wit Kentrell behind her.

"Babe u getting big.My mom said making Matti laugh.

"Thxs Kentrell.I said looking at him and looking away.

"Come give daddy and hug and a kiss.He said as Matti ran up to him.

"See u later daddy.She said waving good bye.

"Did u have fun.I asked her as she came and sat in my lap.

"Yeah.She said looking at king.

"What's his name.She said looking at me.

"His name is king your new little brother.I said looking at her.

"Mommy daddy told me that I'm finna be 3 in 1 week.She said smiling.

"You are and me and daddy gone plan u something so big.I said smiling as my mom just watched us.

"Imma be going now.She said looking at her phone.

"Um ok can u make sure u type in the code for the door to lock.I said watching her walk outta the door.

"Let's go take y'all a bath.I said as matti got up and I got up and went to grab king.
——————————————
King is so cute.