-Addicted To You-

Nothing felt more addictive than the touch of him

Nothing felt more addictive than the touch of him. The smell of him. The way his lips felt against mine when he trapped me in a filthy, lustful kiss. I'd always want more, even when he wasn't mine to have.

Our relationship was as toxic as you could've imagined; never agreeing, always fighting, always on your each other's nerves no matter what we did. Somewhere along the way, things just made a turn for the worse and we weren't the same after that.

But we both refused to let go of each other, which made it even more toxic. There was no way we could be saved, even when we wanted that so badly.

Another fight had emerged from a meaningless something I'd mumbled under my breath, something I didn't even mean for him to hear. He'd always make a fuss over everything, no matter how small it was.

''What are we doing?'' Timothée was never one to really think rational when it came to our relationship, but neither was I. We were both impulsive and stubborn, which made us a deathly match.

''I know. It's a mess, Timothée.'' I whispered. Neither of us dared to look at one another, too ashamed of everything that had ever happened between us.

The match that sparked up our relationship once, had been extinguished long ago, the mere and small flame that was left burning slowly fading too.

''Maybe it's better if we just break things off.'' For once, we agreed on something, even though it was the most painful decision. I softly nodded at his statement, tears brimming in my eyes as I looked at him one last time before he disappeared into the death of night.

-

Guys I have a few chapters ready to upload. Do you want them all at once or throughout the week?