-Chilling-

For @sunnywolhard2312 , hope u like it! ❤️

-

We were just hanging around the house, chilling in our comfy clothes with a bin with our favorite ice cream.

''If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?'' I asked while I licked my spoon.

He looked questionable and then smiled.

''Anywhere where you are.'' He stated. I chuckled and threw a pillow at his head.

''You're such a cliche.'' I replied as I scooped closer to him, nestling myself in his arms.

''I would go to Europe and see every big city of every country.'' I continued, imagining what it was like to travel through Europe.

Timmy looked sad and pouted, staring at his ice cream.

''With you obviously.'' I stated, making him smile again.

''Wanna watch a movie?'' I asked as I already turned on the tv and scrolled through Netflix.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tighter to his body, lovingly brushing his fingers against my cheek.

I smiled softly and kissed his cheek and lips gently, taking my time and not leaving any bit of his cute face untouched.

''I love you, you know that right?'' I nodded at his statement and nestled my head in the crook of his neck.

''I love you too.'' I said back.

-

Short one, but cute.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.