-movie kiss part 2-

For @luckyvirgo , hope you like it ❤️

-

TIMMY's POV

I was sat in a chair, across from me was an interviewer who looked extremely amused.

''It's a pleasure having you here, Timothée, how are you doing?'' He asked with a smile plastered on his face.

''I'm doing fine, really sad that filming for Hide 'N Seek is over, but it was absolutely amazing and the end result is fantastic.'' I answered.

''And what does Y/N think about the end of filming?'' I became weary as soon as Y/N's name dropped

I hadn't spoken to her in a long time, so I didn't know.

After filming we tried to stay in touch, but we were both really busy so it wasn't working.

Even though she didn't know it, I missed her like crazy and only realized I loved her after we broke contact.

''So tell me, Timothée, rumors have surfaced that you and Y/N have been more than just friendly with each other on set. Can you tell something about your relationship with Y/N?'' I sighed and got immediatly annoyed with the fact that literally everyone implies into my business.

I rolled my eyes and laughed fake.

''Y/N is such a wonderful girl, but that's no ones business so I would appreciate if you didn't ask those kind of questions.'' I said politely, trying to control my anger

''But you aren't denying?'' This interviewer was good, he was brilliant actually.

''I'm not saying anything other than that I love Y/N for who she is and I'm missing her like crazy.'' I had already spoken the words before I could think about the consequences.

In that moment I felt numb.

I had finally admitted my feelings without even thinking twice about it.

And I needed to find Y/N as soon as possible.

Y/N's POV

He loved me.

He had said it on camera, bluntly without even thinking about it.

And the thing was that I was somewhere hoping he would say it.

And now he did, so I was finally going to be able to say it back.

When we kissed, I began to look at Timothée in a different way.

Everything he did made my heart flutter and as the interviewer also said, we became more than friendly during filming.

We were heartbroken once filming was done, but we promised we would stay in touch as best as we could.

With no succes.

But those three little words had changed everything.

And I needed to find Timothée as fast as possible.

-

Do you want an open ending or do you want me to make a part 3?!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

PM or COMMENT if you have any requests, they're always welcome!