-enemies-

''Hey loser.'' A fimiliar voice spoke harshly, the tone demanded me to turn around instantly.

''Hey asshole.'' I said harshly.

Timothée walked up to me and placed both his hands beside me against the locker, so that I was stuck between the walls and him.

Great...

''I swear to god, if you don't let me go right now, I'll scream.'' He smirked at my words.

''Yeah, you'll indeed scream, from all the pleasure I'm gonna give you.'' He said, still smirking. I felt my cheeks burning as I felt embarrassed by his words.

''You're gross.'' I stated, but I was still taken aback by his sudden dirty minded way of speaking.

Until now, our relationship was based on hating and destroying each other as badly as possible.

''I know.'' He answered in triumphant.

''Can you let me go?'' I asked annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him. His eyes darkened and he came closer until there was only a tiny space between our heads.

''Sure.'' He said eventually, moving his arms so that I could walk off. I quickly grabbed my bag, closed my locker door and left fastly, not looking back once.

My heart was beating wildly in my chest, I was feeling something I couldn't quite explain. I decided to ignore it instead and walked to the parking lot. I quickly searched for my car and when I found it, I ran to it and got in as fast as i could.

I didn't know why I was being so rushy, but I felt like I was running away from my conscience trying to tell me something.

I drove home in silence, trying to shut my thoughts out.

When I got home, I got inside and greeted my parents, before heading upstairs.

I closed my bedroom door once I was in my room and let myself fall on my bed.

I finally gave in to my thoughts and started thinking about Timothée.

He was really pretty, that was something I couldn't deny.

His green eyes had something mysterious, leaving me wondering what went through his mind.

His tall body was intimidating yet super sexy, and everytime he got close he had this unwilling effect on me.

I sighed deeply and tried to think about something different instead, trying to distract my mind. But it didn't help, because eventually he would occupy my mind again and he would make me feel completely fucked up.

I got up and walked towards the window of my room, looking at the the house from my neighbors.

I searched for the fimiliar yet unknown person opposite of me.

He was watching me too, but where his eyes usually had a dark, playful sparkle, he now looked softer and more fragile.

Our eyes met each other and my heart skipped a beat as we looked at one another.

''Can I come over?'' He mouthed at me. I doubted at first but eventually nodded and gestures for him to come over.

He smirked and opened his window, letting his body slip effortlessly through the window.

I watched him as he climbed through the tree towards my house. I opened my window quickly and in no time he was in my room.

Why did I agree to this again?

''Hey.'' He said as we stood awkwardly opposite each other.

''Sooo, why'd you want to come over?'' I asked, finally getting some sense again.

''I know you felt it too in the hallway, didn't you?'' My cheeks reddened because I knew exactly what he was talking about.

''I don't know what you mean.'' I stated, avoiding his piercing gaze as I heard him chuckle.

''You've always been a bad liar, you know that.'' He said while shaking his head.

''Yeah, fine okay. I did feel it. You happy now?'' I said, almost a little too loud. I lowered my voice and turned away from him.

I felt his body move towards mine and soon his hand was on my shoulder, pinching it lightly.

''It's okay.'' He said as he came even closer.

I turned around and looked him in the eye.

He placed his hand on my hip and pulled me slowly closer, brushing his lips over my cheek.

I shuddered under his touch and almost melted in his arms.

I tilted my head to let him explore my face.

His lips eventually found mine and I kissed back instantly.

The kiss was soft, gentle but oh so passionate.

After a few moments I pulled back and dropped my gaze to the floor.

What did just happen?

''Wow.'' Was the only thing Timmy said.

''Wow.'' I agreed.

''You think we could drop this whole enemies thing and just be friends?'' He asked hopeful.

I smiled and nodded.

I didn't think it, I knew it.

And maybe we could even be more.