-moving-

Suggested by my friend❤️

-

I stared at the empty house.

In only four hours I would be in a complete different city, with new people, a new house and a new school.

I was forced to leave my friends behind, because of my dads job.

We needed the money, so it was the only option.

But that also meant leaving Timmy behind.

He didn't know yet.

I didn't want to hurt him.

Yet I would anyhow.

I texted him to come over to talk.

He was probably anxious, I was as well.

''Y/N?''

I turned around, with tears in my eyes.

I didn't bother wiping them away, I wanted him to see how much it hurt me.

''What is all of this?'' He asked, but deep down he already knew the answer.

''Timmy, I love you so much. I will always love you. You know that right?'' I said with a lump in my throat.

''You're scaring me.'' He said, half smiling half crying.

''I'm leaving, permanently. They offered my dad a new job in Washington. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just didn't know how to tell you.'' I answered his unasked question.

''So you're breaking up with me.''

I nodded, tears gliding down my face.

''I just want you to be happy, and you won't be if we're still dating even though I'm not around anymore.'' He nodded in response.

Tears slid down his cheek now too.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him so tightly, making sure he felt okay, even though things weren't okay.

''Honey, we're leaving.'' My mother yelled from outside.

''I have to go.'' I sighed, my voice breaking slightly.

I kissed his cheek, then found his lips for a short but passionate kiss.

''Please don't say it's over.'' His voice broke, he was almost unable to speak.

''It's not. It's just the wrong place and the wrong time. If we're meant to be, we'll find our ways back to each other.'' I said.

''I have to go.'' I spoke again.

''I love you, Timmy.''

''I love you too, Y/N.'' He replied, crying more and more every second.

''Goodbye.'' I said, turned around and left with an aching pain in my heart I knew wouldn't go away so fast.

-

So sad omg. Do you want me to make a part 2?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

I'm closing the requests for a bit, I'm really busy and stuff. You can always ask but the answer will probably be no.