-shopping-

He groaned as I pulled him by his hand into the first shop we saw.

''Okay, on second thought I don't know if I'm gonna like this so much.'' He muttered under his breath.

I ignored him and looked around in the store for nice clothing's.

I squealed when I saw a cute dress and checked if they still had my size, which the fortunately did.

After I found a few more items I went to the dressing rooms and tried them on.

Timmy followed me annoyed and took a seat on one of the chairs.

I tried on a few items and showed them to Timmy, but he didn't react enthousiastic whatsoever, so eventually I bought nothing.

"Can we go home?" Timmy whined as he took a seat on one of the benches in the mall.

"You go home, then I'll go to Victoria's Secret by myself." I muttered, just hard enough for Timmy to hear that.

His eyes lit up and his lips formed a smirk.

"No I'll go with you." He said quickly as he walked after me.

We entered the store and I walked straight to the lingerie section, where I immediatly saw the most beautiful bra with matching thong.

I grabbed it and took it straight to the fitting rooms as Timmy came walking after me like a puppy.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked hot.

Timmy was going to love this.

"Babe." I called him and not even a second later he was in my fitting room, scanning my body lustfully.

"Damn you look sexy." He stated. I smirked and pulled him closer by his collar.

"You want me?" I asked, smirking while I gave him a seductive look

"Yes." He swallowed hard and grabbed my bum forcefully.

"Then let's go pay and then go home." I said as I pushed him out of the fitting rooms.

I smirked as I thought about the night that was coming and all the pleasure I was going to get.

"Y/N, hurry up before I'm gonna drag you out of here." He yelled.

I chuckled and got dressed.

Tonight was gonna be awesome.

-

What controversial subject do you want me to write about? Please let me know, cause with a Thousand reads a day I really want to speak out about the more darker stuff.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.