-he leaves you-

I was pacing through the bedroom, trying to figure out how to tell Timmy.

We were young, too young to have a baby.

But I wasn't going to abort it.

I heard the door slam shut and Timmy yelled my name.

''I'm here.'' I shouted back. I in and exhaled deeply, before walking downstairs.

''Hey babe.'' He said as he kissed my lips quickly.

''H-hey. Uhm, can we talk?'' I asked, frightened of what was to come.

''Sure, what's up?'' He asked as his eyebrows shot up and he looked questioning at me.

''I'm pregnant.'' I stated.

His face fell, all the blood seemed to drain away out of his face and he clenched his fists together.

''You're going to abort it, right? I mean we're too young to be parents, I'm just starting with my career and I can't have a baby.'' He commented. He was panicking like crazy and he said things recklessly.

''W-what? Your career is really more important than me and our baby?'' He closed his eyes and breathed through his nostrils before speaking hesitantly.

''Your baby. I'm sorry I can't do this.'' He said.

In that moment my world came all tumbling down. I tried to believe that this was all just a dream, but it all felt too real.

With no words he walked upstairs and after not even ten minutes he came downstairs with a suitcase in his one hand and a backpack in his other.

''I'm sorry.'' He simply said.

He didn't seem to have a hard time at all, but how could he be so blank about this?!

''I hate you.'' I yelled after him, but he didn't seem to hear me.

He was too busy leaving me and my baby behind.

-

K, this was kinda sad. I'm really in a sad writing mood.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.