-Mean People-

''Why do people always have to be so rude? Like, it would be so much better if everyone was just genuinly nice." I groaned as I dropped myself on the couch and rolled my eyes. My boyfriend Timothée sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"What happened?" He questioned with a concerned look on his face. I shrugged and answered with a short "nothing".

"Are you sure?" I shrugged again and sighed.

"Just some girls from school. They constantly pick on me and I have no idea why." I eventually said. I looked at the ground and pouted, feeling like absolute crap.

"They're just jealous."

"Why? I look like a fucking whale. There's nothing to be jealous about." He frowned at my words and squeezed my hand lightly, before he shook his head in defense.

"You're gorgeous, Y/N. Absolutely and fucking breathtaking. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Yes. You. Are." He responded. He pushed me down on the couch and laid on top of me. He first kissed my nose and cheeks before he went to my lips.

"Timmy, you don't have to make me feel better if you don't mean what you say." I sighed and turned my head to look at anywhere but him.

He kissed my cheek softly.

''I'm not lying. I've never been more honest, Y/N.'' He smiled and kissed my cheek again.

He turned my head to face him and kissed my lips passionately.

''You're beautiful.''

I was silent.

''And I love you so much.''

I was still silent, but smiled a little because the way he said it really felt like he meant it.

''Believe me?'' I hesitated at first, but then nodded and hugged him.

''What about those girls?'' I questioned, instantly feeling sad again.

''Fuck them. Next time they do something like that, remember that you're better and they're just jealous because they could never be like you. Inside and outside. Or just slap them, whatever you feel like doing.'' He chuckled.

The idea of slapping them eased my mind, but I was indeed better than them, so it wouldn't be helpful since I'd only lower myself to their level.

''You wanna order pizza?'' He asked after a while.

''Fuck yes.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!