-surrogate Ft. Elio Perlman-

For @treepill , hope you like it! (Sorry for the delay)❤️

-

I was staring at Elio and Oliver embracing each other. I smiled at the sight of it, not understanding how much a person can love someone. They were soulmates and I wondered if I could ever feel that way.

I was twenty five, single and ready to mingle. But I knew that if I was going to force it, it wouldn't come.

They walked up to me with serious looks on their faces and it felt like they wanted to discuss something very personal and serious.

''Y/N, we have to ask you something.'' I sat down on one of the plastic chairs outside their summer residence in Italy. I smiled and nodded, waiting in anticipation for what they were going to say.

''We've been talking about starting a family, take it to the next level you know. But we do want to have a child that's really ours. So, we were wondering, if you agree as well, if you wanted to be our surrogate. In that way we could have a little of our own flesh and blood and also a little of yours. You're such a wonderful person and we wouldn't want anything else to do it.'' I was taken aback by their question. It was a lot to take in, but it was also very special they asked me out of all people.

I had been friends with Elio long before he met Oliver. I saw him grow into the person he was today and I admired him more than anyone. Oliver was a good person for and to Elio, so I was really happy when they kept contact after Oliver left that summer.

''Wow, that's a lot. Thank you for thinking so good of me. You have to understand that I do have to think about it. It's a really big thing. But I'm flattered you have asked me.'' I smiled and hugged them both, kissing their cheeks and letting them know how much I appreciate it.

''I'll get back to you about it in a few days. I hope that's okay.''

The next few days I was trying to make the best decision. I wanted to help them, but getting pregnant was a really big thing and it'd take a lot of effort and time. But then again, they were totally worth it.

After a few days I told them to go out for dinner with me. We were going to discuss this while enjoying some nice food and the best wine of the province.

We sat down at our designated table and they both were looking at me with hopeful looks in their eyes.

''I'd love to help you out. I'll be your surrogate.'' I spoke eventually. They widened their eyes and sprung up, hugging each other and then hugging me as well.

''Y/N, you're the best. Thank you so much.'' I smiled and hugged them again.

This was one of the most exciting and yet frightening things I'd do in my life, but it was worth it and they both deserved it.

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!