-Friends with Benefits-

For @coxonroach , hope u like it!❤️

-

''Oh fuck, oh shit I'm gonna come.'' With some more grunting Timothée came and so did I, leaving us both a hot panting mess as we laid in each other's arms.

After a few moments I got up and started to dress myself.

''Wait, Y/N, come here for a second. Don't go immediatly.'' Timmy's had an upset look on his face and he was acting different from how he usually did.

''Uhm, I kinda have some homework to do. I'll see you at school?'' I didn't wait for his response and walked out of his room, to the front door and out of his house.

I didn't have anything to do, in fact. I was just trying to escape my feelings for him, which were growing more and more every time I saw him.

When I got home, I just grabbed my laptop and watched Suits until I fell asleep.

-

When I arrived at school the next day, I immediatly went to my locker, ignoring Timmy's calling for me.

''Hey, hey Y/N, wait. Please. Jesus, what is going on with you?'' I heard the annoyed tone in his voice and I eventually turned around and faced him.

''Hi...'' I said awkwardly. He didn't smile, just looked blankly at me.

''Honestly, I knew this wasn't a good idea because I knew this would happen.'' I scrunched my eyebrows at his words, not understanding what he meant.

''You know what I mean, Y/N.'' He said annoyed. I shrugged.

''Can I go now?'' I said, getting annoyed too.

''No.'' he said as he grabbed my hand forcefully and pulled me to the nearest quiet spot.

He pushed me against the wall and let his hand caress the skin of my thigh.

''Timmy, stop.'' I said, feeling my cheaks heat up the more his hands came closer to my center.

"You've been feisty lately." He said smirking. His eyes scanned my whole body down and up again.

"I like it." He continued, whispering in my ear. I shuddered and felt goosebumps rise on my skin from the sound of his voice.

"I need to go." I said, before walking off quickly. I suddenly got overwhelmed with emotions and a tear slipped down my cheek.

Why was I feeling like this? I didn't like him...

Who was I kidding; of course I liked him.

Loved him.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it quickly, immediatly reading a message from Timmy.

I'm sorry, Y/N.
Can we meet at my place at seven?

I responded with a quick 'yes' and then shut off my phone completely, drawing every impulse and temptation, to just call him and tell him how I feel, out.

The day went by painfully slow and I was almost unable to control my feelings.

Now I knew I loved him, I wanted him to know as soon as possible.

When I got home, I changed and touched up my makeup subtly, before I ate some Mac and cheese. I then went to his home, arriving a little later than scheduled to be the sassy ass queen I am.

I rang the doorbell and he opened immediatly, to my surprise.

''Hey, I-'' but I was interrupted by his lips smashing on mine.

''I love you.'' He whispered against my lips.

I closed my eyes and breathed, preparing to say it right back.

''I-I love you too.'' I whispered back. He smiled and then kissed me again and again and again.

-

Yay new chapter!!!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.