-Ski holiday-

For @14ATownShend , hope u like it!❤️
(Btw, pretend you live the northern of France)

-

We were in the car, fully loaded and ready to go to in our ski trip.

''Do we have passports?'' I asked. Timmy rolled his eyes and nodded. He then kissed my cheek and started the car.

It was 8 hours to the destination and I was so excited. I bought a lot of food for on the road and downloaded my Spotify playlist, so we could listen to music wherever we were.

I had my pillow with me as well, so that I could sleep when I started to feel tired.

It was 7:15 am when we started driving and we had a long trip coming.

I mainly slept the first few hours and woke up around eleven. Timmy's hands were loosely around the steering wheel and his eyes were focused on the road.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, before I put on some music and grabbed some food for us.

We just talked and sang along with the music for the next few hours, until we were almost at our destination.

''You miss it...'' I said, my eyes focused on the navigator that lead us the way. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

''No, Y/N, I have to watch the road, please don't talk to me right now.'' He said focused.

''But you missed the fucking exit. If I wouldn't interfere, you'd drive us to god knows where.'' He sighed and ignored me.

''TIMMY. C'mon. Don't be so stubborn, we're on our way to Italy right now, we should be on our way to Val Thorens, which was one exit back.'' He sighed, looked at the navigator and his face fell.

He then took the first exit he saw, turned around and drove us to the right exit without a word.

''Told you I was right.'' I said as I laughed slightly.

He grabbed my leg with his free hand and pinched it teasingly, his hand moving up towards my clothed center.

''Don't be sassy to me, baby. You know I don't like that.'' He said dangerously. I rolled my eyes and his grip tightened.

''Don't roll your eyes at me.'' He continued. If he wasn't driving the car, he would have already punished me for being so bad.

''What are you going to do about it?'' I asked seductively. His grip around the steering wheel tightened and he bit his lip to restrain himself from whatever he was feeling.

''Don't push it, Y/N. I will pull over and fuck you right here, right now.'' He said harshly, licking his lips.

I raised my eyebrows and smirked, absolutely in love with his idea.

''Is that a threat or a promise?'' I asked innocently. He smirked.

''That's a promise, baby.'' He said, before he pulled over to the next gas station and got out of the car. He walked over and opened the door, before he pulled me out and installed us in the backseat.

He had our clothes off in no time and was kissing me harshly all over, turning me on really bad.

He turned me around and demanded me to stay on all fours, while he positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slid in.

The sex was rough, dominant and without a doubt one of the sexiest sexual intercourses I've had.

While he thrusted harshly into me, he slapped my ass, leaving a tingly sensation all over my cheek.