-teasing-

Requested by anonymous ❤️ hope you like it!

-

''I'm so excited for you to meet my parents!!!'' I said as I jumped around Timmy enthusiastically. He giggled and kissed my cheek, opening the door from the passengers seat to let me in.

''Me too.'' He simply said as he walked to the drivers seat and got in as well.

The drive to my parents was silent but comfortable, something that had always been that way with Timmy and me.

We arrived at my parents house after 20 minutes of driving.

I got out of the car and made my way to the door, but stopped once I realized Timmy wasn't behind me.

''Babe, c'mon. They'll love you.'' I said as I walked to Timmy and dragged him out of the car.

I rang the doorbell and not even a few seconds later my mom opened the door excitedly and embraced me tight.

She then looked at Timothée and embraced him too.

I winked at Timmy and he smiled back at me.

''Y/F/N (your fathers name), look who's here! Ah, Y/N, aren't you getting more woman everytime I see you.'' My dad came walking into the hallway and embraced me too.

''And you must be Timothée.'' He stated, shaking his hand and looking intimidatingly at Timmy.

''Yes sir, the one and only.'' He smiled awkwardly.

''I'm gonna give Timmy a House tour, we'll be back in a few.'' I said and grabbed Timmy's hand, leading him upstairs.

''You aren't going to give me a house tour, are you?'' He smirked as I didn't even have to answer.

I pushed him on the bed in my room and fell on top of him, kissing him instantly.

''You look like a fucking snack.'' I commented while I kissed his neck and undid him from his shirt.

''I could say the same-''

''Darlings, finish that house tour later, dinner's ready!'' My mom yelled from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Timmy simply chuckled and got up, grabbing my hand and making his way downstairs.

''It's smells delicious, Mrs. Y/L/N.'' My mother chuckled and commanded for us to sit down.

''So, Timothée. Have you been treating my baby right?'' I choked on my food.

''Dad, stop it.'' I said with my eyebrows raised. Timmy chuckled beside me and cleared his throat.

"No no, Y/N, it's fine. Yes, I think I'm treating her really good. At least, I hope so." He put his hand on my leg under the table and pinched it lightly.

"That's good to hear." My dad said and then he focused and started a conversation with my mom.

Timmy's hand crept up higher on my leg, his hand disappearing underneath my dress. I gave Timmy a warning look, but he ignored it completely and continued with whatever he was doing.

"So, Timothée, what do you do for the living?" Timmy smiled politely and took a sip of his water before answering. Meanwhile his fingers slid in my underwear and he teasingly started to rub his fingers over my slid.

"I'm an actor, small jobs mostly, but I'm starting to get bigger. In the beginning it didn't pay much, but I can live from it now and it's honestly it's the best doing what you love and making money from it." He smiled while he talked, something I'd always admired from him, the way he talked about his acting was truly magnificent.

He now started pumping his fingers at a painfully slow pace in and out of me, and I tried to keep myself from moaning.

"Holy shit." I said accidently. '

Fuck...

"Y/N, are you okay?" My dad asked concerned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said, stuttering.

What I was feeling was pure and utter pleasure and it was killing me.

And then he just stopped.

Timmy smirked and ate a few bites from his food, before excusing himself and walking off.

I chatted a bit with my parents, but started to get weirded out once Timmy hadn't returned after 5 minutes.

"Excuse me." I said and got up as well, walking to the hallway.

I suddenly got grabbed by a pair of large hands and got dragged into the bathroom.

Timmy pushed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately.

"Fuck, Y/N, we need to finish what we started back there." He undressed me and himself while he hungrily kissed my lips, neck and shoulders.

I moaned softly as his hands made its way down my stomach to my center.

He slipped one finger in and started pumping at a fast pace.

''Ah, Timmy. F-fuck.'' I whined as I was reaching my high.

He then replaced his fingers with his dick and positioned himself at my entrance.

He gave me one quick peck on my cheek and then slid in.

He let me adjust for a few seconds and then started thrusting, beginning really slow and picking up speed once we were starting to reach our climaxes.

We were a moaning mess, making sounds at every spot he hit right. He groaned, clamping onto my body as his thrusts became sloppier.

''Fuck, Y/N, you're gonna make me come.'' He said. I moaned in response and clenched my walls around him.

''Timmy, I'm gonna come.'' I whined. With a few more thrusts I was send into a state of euphoria and I nearly screamed at te sensation.

Somewhere in the process he came too as he had stopped moving and rested his head on my shoulder.

''We probably need to go back.'' I said as I remembered my parents are probably waiting for us.

We quickly dressed ourselves and went back, only to be welcomed by my parents smirking at us while exchanging looks.

I felt my cheeks redden and looked at Timmy, who simply smirked too.

Oh boy...

-

Hihihi this was probably the most dirty thing I've written yet...

If you liked it, please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Also, if you have a request, please PM me or comment what you would like to read!