-drunk sex-

For @phia432 , hope u like it! ❤️

-

The music was banging through the speakers and I was grinding my body up against Timothée sensually.

We had been friends for over a year now, but we always felt more than friendship.

We had kissed and done stuff before, but tonight we both felt like something was going to happen.

I wanted him, more than ever.

And he wanted me too.

''I'm gonna get some air.'' I yelled over the music, biting my lip sexily.

I found a room in the huge house I was in, and not even a few seconds later Timmy was behind me locking the door.

He pushed me on the kingsize bed and crawled on top of, taking full control and dominating me in the best way.

He pinned my arms above my head and kissed my lips forcefully, grinding his hardened crotch against my center.

I moaned softly.

He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance and him easily winning.

I brought my hands to his soft hair and brushed them through it, earning a soft groan from him.

He took off my dress and underwear, leaving me bare naked and exposed.

He did the same with his clothes, taking of his shirt with tie and jeans, along with his underwear.

He tied my wrists together with his tie and kissed my neck, bruising the fragile skin and leaving marks that were going to be there for at least a week.

''Fuck me.'' I whined as his lips made its way down.

His mouth arrived at my center and his tongue licked my folds, making a spark of intensity go through my whole body.

His mouth sucked my clit and his tongue swirled around my wet slit, making me moan in pleasure.

My hands, which were still tied up, gripped onto his hair tightly and I whined at the sensation, making his grip around my thighs tighten.

He then slowly crawled back to eye level and positioned himself at my entrance, sliding in carefully and gentle while groaning hard.

''Fuck.'' He murmured as he began thrusting his dick into me at a fast pace.

''Ah Yes, Timmy fuck me.'' I groaned as I clenched my walls around him.

He held my arms above my head as he pounded in and out of me fast and hard.

''Yeah, you like that, huh?'' He breathed in my ear, earning a moan from me in response.

''Answer me.'' He slapped my ass and gripped onto the cheek harshly.

''Y-yes.'' I said as I was nearing my high.

He smirked and kissed my lips softly as his thrusts became sloppier, meaning he was nearing his high too.

The overwhelming feeling became too much when he added a finger and I felt my orgasm wash over me, making me scream at the feeling.

He came somewhere in the process too and he rested his body on top of mine, both panting heavily.

''Fucking hell, that was good.'' He exclaimed when we caught our breaths.

I nodded in agreement and got up, putting on my clothes.

''Where are you going?'' He asked with his eyebrows frowned together. I shrugged in response.

''Uhm, back to the party? The people are probably missing my dancing skills.'' I joked, lightening up the tension that had rested between us.

''No you're not. Come back here.'' He demanded. His tone was dangerously intimidating, but his eyes were soft.

I obeyed and laid myself in his arms, completely surrendering me to his touch.

''What is this between us?'' I asked quietly.

''Love, my dear.'' He answered.

I turned my head towards him and looked at him with widened eyes.

I thought about it for a second.

He was right, absolutely and undoubtably right.

And I loved him back.

''Yeah it is, isn't it?'' I answered him.

He chuckled.

''We're kinda fucked, aren't we?'' I continued. He laughed in response, nodding.

''How about a round two?'' He asked.

Without even thinking I attacked his lips again and so we drifted away into a loving night full of excitement.

-

This might be one of my fave imagines I've written yet, lol.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.