xxxv

VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE

"Mira..."

'Aaand~ he's angry with me'

The men immediately recoiled back as you let off explosions, damn your hands were sweaty... ewie Katsuki, gross. Letting off more explosions you staggered back, ultimately falling onto the concrete, ouch, that's rough my guy. Although you thought your plan was going to work and all would be fixed, boy were you wrong. Not only did you nearly connect eyes with Bakugou (which may have resulted in death, literally) the boy's just fucking ignored you.

But hey, the men didn't have time to save your dying ass they had to fight each other and THEN save your dying ass. Talk about priorities much.

"SHE'S COMING WITH ME!" Katsuki raged as he went for a jab to the jaw, but was ultimately blocked as his enemy fought back with greater strength.

"Little boy, I'm going to have to ask you calm the fuck down. She's coming with me." And so the pair went back and fourth and by then you had started to walk away, suck my dick you dunce faces.

Now while you were walking away not only had your smart ass tripped but you also overheard your explosive friend say something you thought you would never hear.

"I LOVE HER AND SHE'S COMING WITH ME YOU BASTARD."

'Badum badum' your heart went, jk jk you're a dyke for gods sake, jk jk. But dayum you must've been hearing shit wrong. Katsuki Bakugou... liked... loved you, a fucking trick ass bitch??

'Aw hell no' you thought to yourself as you went to scaddadle, you fucking tripped... again. And then you wanted to just yeet yourself into a hole as you heard the other bastard start talking.

"You're a fucking teen, kid you don't know what love is. I, on the other hand do and I can say I love her and she's mine. So why don't you just take your little puppy ass back home. Okay?" Glaring, Bakugou stopped fighting (well this is new...) lifting his head he looked around and upon realising you weren't nearby he started to go berserk.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!" The boy screamed as he dived head first into the scarred man. You on the other hand... dipped. Hell naw, you weren't staying there. Those maniacs could sort their own shit out by themselves.

And so you took your thick little ass back to your dorm, maybe you sprinted so no one would catch you but hey that's a secret I'll never tell. (🤫🤐)

Opening your dorm room door you were about to step in, until you got caught.

'Just my luck'

"Mira, what are you doing up at this time of the night?" A mop of green hair stood behind the girl, turning around you showed your broccoli-looking ass friend a sheepish smile as he lazily yawned.

"Just... using the bathroom?" Inching into your room you were close to closing the door when,

"I was just near there and I didn't see you?"

'Darn fiddle sticks Izuku, fuck off'

"I had been there for awhile... Diarrhoea, you know?" Izuku blushed as he stepped back a little noticing your attempt to go back to bed.

"W-well goodnight Mira, have a good sleep."

"You too Izu-"

"WHERE'S MIRA?!"

'Jesus fucking Christ Kat, you always gotta ruin everything. Don't ya'?"

Izuku's eyes widened from shock and turned to the new voice. "Kaachan! She's here-"

Slamming your door you freaked the fuck out, hell to the no were you facing him. The bitch just fucking said he loved you. Maybe he meant in a sibling way... oh hell no.

Izuku knocked on your door, completely oblivious to everything going on around him. "Mira, are you okay? Why'd you lock the door?"

Getting no response for awhile the greenette took it into his own hands and started to push on the door but seeing as it wouldn't budge and he didn't want to break the fucking door he left it alone.

"MIRA OPEN THE- OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!" This voice didn't belong to Izuku or Katsuki. Nah a new human had entered... Sero? No... Kiri? Nah. Denki?...

"MIRA THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL'S BURNING DOWN WE HAVE TO EVACUATE NOW!!" Getting no response the yellow haired lad grew scared and anxious but all was not lost yet as the biggest bitch walked in, gave a yawn and broke the door down. Thanks Aizawa.

The teacher walked in and upon not seeing you anywhere evacuated everyone else, to their protest.

"WE HAVE TO HELP HER WHAT IF SHE'S STUCK SOMEWHERE?!" Yells and vulgarity were thrown at the teacher as he just stood and yawned.

"WE NEED TO GO BACK IN-"

Having enough of the shouting your dad was about to use his quirk until,

"SHUT UP YOU BUNCH OF TWINKS. I'M FUCKING HERE, YOU ABSOLUTE DILDOS."