xxv

SWIPER NO SWIPING

"I TOLD YOU DENKER, DO NOT EAT MY LAST SLICE OF PIZZA, AND WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"I ATE YOUR LAST SLICE OF PIZZA!!" Denki cried out in pain as you sat on top of his back, pushing his arm further up his back the angrier you got. Your friends just sat and watched, they were kinda... scared, but also kinda worried for Denki's poor arm.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID YOU SNOT NOSED BRAT. AND WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

"B-BECAUSE OW! BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY- OW!! BECAUSE I AM A GREEDY SNOT NOSED BRAT."

"Good." You let go of his arm and jumped off his back, lending him a hand up.

-

"Those kids seem like they're having a good time."

"Honey... it sounds like they're fighting."

"Noooo~ they're just playing!!"

-

"Remind me to never steal her pizza slice." Whispered Sero over to Mina who collectively whispered over to Eijiro, who then whispered over to Bakugou, who obviously as someone who eats healthily slagged the food.

"That was kinda hot-"

"It's only pizza Mira."

Your head snapped in your explosive friends direction and everyone recoiled back.

"What did you say punk?"

Seeing this as a challenge Bakugou got up from his position on the chair and stalked over to you.

"I said. It's only pizza. Mira." The cocky teen smirked, riling you up, he moved closer. Now the gap between you had closed.

"Say that again kid. I dare you."

"Awww is the little baby getting upset cause somebody's talking shit about her beloved pizza?!!" Bakugou looked down on you, his smirk growing wider more and more rapidly.

"Nobody talks shit about my pizza." You used your hand to push the smirking boy back, but this only caused him to laugh and glare at you.

"Don't."

"Awww is the little baby getting upset cause his 'future wife' pushed him?!!" You played on Katsuki's words, now he was frowning and becoming angry. He pushed you back harder and you fell back onto a chair.

He stalked over and bent down to your level, his face only centimetres apart from yours.

"H-hey man you should calm down."

"Pizza's not that good-"

"OH MY GOD KATSUKI, I KNEW YOU WERE A DEMON CHILD BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THIS BAD!!" Mitsuki ran into the room and wacked Katsuki over the head a dozen times repeatedly.

"OW OW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU OLD HAG JESUS."