xxiv

MORE LOVE INTERESTS.... NO THANK YOU

"This is so cool!!"

"Yeah Bakugou man, I didn't know your room was like this!!"

"You've got water chairs and beanbags and a t.v and-"

"A LAVA LAMP!!" You ninja-leaped out and over the bed right after you ripped yourself out of Katsuki's grip that he didn't realise he had on you as you spotted one of the coolest things ever, sure you had been in Katsuki's room a billion times, wether that be climbing through his window or just waltzing right in, but this contraption was definitely new.

'This blue lava lamp thing must be a new edition to the room' You internally thought and bent down to the lamps level if someone was on the other side of it they would see your eye enlarge and follow the blob around like a hawk does his prey.

You whirled around and pointed to the lava lamp: "THIS IS SO COOL KATSUKI." Your face contorted into that one emoji with heart eyes for the tenth time that day.

"It's only a lava lamp dumbass."

"It's the coolest thing ever Kat, what you mean 'it's only a lava lamp'." You couldn't help the urge to shape shift into your friend to further your question.

"GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M KAT!!" You ran up to your other friends jumping about they stared at you wide eyed, terror in their eyes as the man himself approached from behind your unsuspecting figure.

"What? I thought it was funny..."

"Mira.... turn around." You visually paled as you turned around and made eye contact with your ruby-eyed friend. You let out a gasp and reverted back to your original form.

See if you turned into somebody and then after made eye contact with that specific person you turned into, you would revert back into your original human form. Sometimes in severe cases this can cause death.

-

"My dad said I can stay over tonight guys, so... what should we do?"

It had been around an hour since everyone had locked themselves in the Bakugou's residence and now the largish group of crackheads sat on their explosive friend's bed.

You puffed a breath of air out and stared at the ceiling like the rest of your friends did.

"Mira."

"What's up Fanta Hanta?"

"And just when I thought you got over that nickname..."

"That's just how the mafia works...-"

"Don't say it."

"-Fanta Hanta."

-

"You! Go!!" You were forced out the door and fell to the ground.

"Gooooo~!" All your friends except from your explosive bestie stood at the door whispering for you to go and ask the biggest question known to man: 'Can we order Pizza.'

So you flipped your friends off and quickly and quietly tip-toed past the bathroom that your bestie resided in, previously saying 'I have to wash my hands'. (Hehe what's going on there my guy 🥴😎)

Your friends stayed put at the door silently cheering you on as you made it past the beast, all that was left now was to ask the other one the big question.

So you stealthily crept down the stairs and into the dragons den, the dragon and her husband brought their gaze to you.

"What's wrong hun?"

"Nothing Mitsuki, we were just wondering if we could order a pizza-"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK!! GET THAT LITTLE GREMLIN TO PAY FOR IT. KATSUKIIIIIII~!!"

Just as you were about to thank your second mother and run back up stairs you felt vibrations from underneath the floorboards as the scariest dragon stomped his way into the living room.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, OLD HAG?!!"

"PAY FOR YOUR FUTURE WIFE AND FRIENDS PIZZA YOU BRAT!!" Mitsuki jumped up and whacked the ruby-eyed boy over the head, evidently causing him to get more angry.

"STOP HITTING ME YOU BITCH!!"

Sometimes, no actually, all the time, you felt bad for Masaru. I mean he was so... quiet and Mitsuki and Katsuki... Yeah, they... were most definitely not.

"YOU GREMLIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SO RUDE TO YOUR MOTHER!!" You jumped in to defend your big breasted mama.

"YOU!! DON'T GET INVOLVED!!"

"A-ah I'll take them upstairs Mrs. Bakugou."

"Yes of course, I'm very sorry, my son is quite a demon child."

Eijiro lightly pulled the two fighting teens away and back into the demon child's room.

Suddenly you stopped dead in your tracks, a grim look dawned your face. Everyone except from the demon child gulped. "We got em' boys."

Silence enveloped the room.

"HELL YEAH, DENKI ORDER THE FUCKING PIZZA!"