xvi

HER BOOBIES ARE SO GIGANTIC

"GET UNDER THE WATER SHOUTO." Shouto literally paled as he saw Mira dashing at him but... her boobies were SWINGING! How the fuck do boobies swing?!

You quickly jumped on him and I think it's safe to say both of your life's flashed before your eyes.

"Owie fucking owie!! TODOROKI WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE?!"

'Oh I don't know Mira maybe because I saw swinging boobies?!'

"Sorry my life flashed before my eyes and I froze."

"You alright guys?" Iida your baby daddy questioned as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"If I'm with you then yes..." Your face morphed into the sad emoji face like it usually did.

"What was that, I didn't hear you. My apologies."

"Yeah bro don't worry about it!" A cheery smile plastered on your face to conceal the pain. Your head fucking hurt like a butt-cheek on a stick.

"HEY BITCH, CATCH!" And once again your life flashed before your eyes and a frisbee hit your head although not enough to knock you out it did knock you into the water, you stayed there for about 10 seconds admiring the wee rainbow coloured fishies as they glanced at your new admiring face, they seemed to smile as they wove past everyone's legs. To be honest you quite enjoyed watching the fishies until you got pulled up rather... roughly.

"Yo I was looking at the fishies-" A pout placed onto your face, you didn't notice who had pulled you up so when you finally looked up you literally paled. Ruby red eyes boring into yours as hands gripped onto yours.

Bakugou's face started to heat as he felt pressure on his chest he looked down, your boobies were pressed up against him. Which really, wasn't your fault as he was the one holding onto you. So when you got pushed back into the water forcefully you had nothing to hold onto.

"BAKUGOU MY ASS PROBABLY SQUISHED A DOZEN FISHIES WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" By now everyone was staring at you and the hot headed boy.

"Guys i think we should ugh go back now..."

"SHUT UP KIRISHIMA THIS BITCH GONNA DIE." The ruby eyed boy snarled as he flung you up onto your feet you visibly paled for the tenth time today as you literally saw smoke coming out of his ears.

The closer and closer Katsuki's exploding hand got to you the closer you got to death. You were literally writing a will in your head until blue fire and your dads scarf/bandages quirk thing came flying between you and the hot headed boy.

"I suggest you leave her alone Bakugou."

"Put her down kid."

Everyone snapped their heads in the direction of the voice, now everyone glared except you of course, you knew them they weren't gonna do anything!

"Hey guys-"

"Be quiet Mira." Aizawa stated as he used his quirk to cover your mouth with his scarf??

"Haha look at them! Having a good time Mira Yamamoto??!" Toga giggled as she slung an arm around the blue haired man you had known as Tomura.

"Why are you here?" Shouto questioned as he moved beside you to protect you from any danger.

"We want Mira and Bakugou keke!!"

'I really got clowned. NAE... I REALLY GOT FOOLED BY SOME FUCKING VILLAINS.'

By now everyone's eyes had shifted on to your figure as your hair started to fly in the wind and turn a bright blonde, your blue-grey eyes started to smoke and your body... well basically it started to dissolve?? Really it started to glitch, one minute you were standing in the water and the next minute half of your body was glitching through the air, landing a punch on the ninja turtle like villain and backflipping into the water once more. Your body still glitching and your skin started to turn black.

You see if Mira's body glitches it doesn't take on a form so it becomes nothing.

"Mira are you okay oh my god?!"

"I GOT CLOWNED BY SOME FUCKING VILLAINS!!" Now your voice started to glitch and your hands began to disappear.

"If we weren't in danger I would fucking bust a fat nut everywhere."