ii

SUNNY RAYS AND BROKEN HEARTS

Mira Yamamoto, a sluggish girl with a terrible temper awoke to the sound of her mother calling- more like yelling, telling her to get up for school.

She had extremely long black hair, her body well developed, her eyes the colour of the grey clouds muddled into the greyish-blue sky and her personality that matched every colour of the rainbow.

Mira attended the famous school known as Yuuei highschool. She attended classes (most of them anyway) in class 1a- the class for the crackheads and extravagants.

"Hunny time for school." Your mother- Michi Yamamoto gently spoke, pushing your body a little to notify you even more of the impending doom known as school.

"Mira. Up. Now."

"Ah yeah, yeah. Got it." You stated nonchalantly swinging your legs over the bed, ignoring your mother's presence whilst you got dressed.

You loved your mother, dearly. She brought you up without anyone's help. Your father? Who's that? You never knew your father but you didn't really care you had your mother and that was all you needed in life. It was only you and her, well you did have a brother- but that's for another time.

-

"What time is it-" You called out from the top of the stairs, toothbrush in mouth- hair unbrushed your mother called out to you stating the time.

"Eight fifty-"

"Fuck!!" You screamed frantically running to the bathroom, rinsing your mouth.

"Language!" Your mother warned as she waited at the bottom of the stairs- your bag in hand you quickly snatched it yelling out a sporadic apology and an "I love you!"

-

You weren't late all the time... actually you were pretty good with being on time... or so you'd like to tell yourself. You were the classic hot mess, the crackhead, the one who never showed up on time, skipped classes a few times, and the one who out of the whole class was the one to most likely become a villain.

You burst through the door, (the noise of it slamming open piercing through your ears) not a lot of people turned around to the disturbance, them already knowing you had just entered.

"Mira, go sit down." Your teacher stated his voice laced with boredom, he was tired of you already and you had only been in his class for about five seconds? Give or take of course.

"Aizawa babe you wound me." You whispered, throwing up a peace sign while contorting your face to look like the classic sad emoji. (😔)

You quickly took your place in front of Koji- tokoyami sitting in front of you. You- being you of course turned around to face your little, beautiful, circumcised penis looking baby, Koji.
(I'm joking gamers he's a beautiful baby don't come for me 😫🤘🏻)

"Koji looking as beautiful as ever, looking like a fine snacc if you ask me gamer-"

"Mira turn to face the front."

"Now you know I'm gonna have to ask you to shut the fuck up chief-" You literally paled in every way possible turning your head to the front only to see the love of your life stand right in front of you, arms folded giving you a death glare.

"Oh hey Aizawa didn't see you there-"

"Mira stay behind after class."

"Yes sir." You whispered, sinking into your seat- shutting up for the rest of class you payed attention for some of it.

-

"Class dismissed. Mira stay behind."

"Pray for me gucci gangsters." You held up a peace sign once more and contorted your face to make the sad emoji once again. (😔🤘🏻)