xxix

UGH THIS AIN'T HALLOWEEN YOU FUCKING THOT

"Bite me Katsuki." You were once again in this situation of challenging your best friend as you had your feet up on the desk and hands behind your head.

"Mira that's what your mum told you so you obviously have to fucking do it!!" Your mother had sent you to spend the week with your aunt yesterday and you didn't go there last night so your best friend had the job of forcing you to go to your aunts. Of course nobody knew what happened at your aunts house so they would never know why you didn't want to go there.

"I'M NOT GOING TO MY AUNTS JESUS HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL YOU KATSUKI?!!"

Taken aback the hot headed boy stared at you, his eyes a little wide. Once again you had blown up on someone and it wasn't pretty.

"Please Kat. Just mind your own business."

'Yeeyee'

By now everyone had become alarmed by your change in attitude even your teacher and he knew you and your history.

What was this whole ordeal about your aunt you may ask. Well, when you were younger your mother because she was struggling with money sent you away to stay with your aunt. Your aunt... was the worst person ever. She abused you, burned you, starved you. She did everything just to ruin your childhood just because she couldn't have children and that she was jealous that her sister (your mother) could.

"Okay kid go back to your seat. Yamamoto stay behind after class."

You tsk'd, looking around at everyone around you, your hand without knowing started to clench the bottle of water until there was no water bottle in your hand. Everyone started to become alarmed and that's when you growled and sank in your chair. (She's a furry lads.) You weren't gonna storm out and be an attention seeker. But 'They wouldn't understand' you said to yourself. Today you were in your feelings and it wasn't a pretty sight. (😔😔)

-

"Yamamoto." Aizawa called from the top of the classroom and everyone glanced at you and left. They felt bad that they couldn't help but nobody could actually help you when you were angry. (Wow that's edgy my guy)

"Kid." Your teacher enveloped you in a hug.

"What's going on with you today?"

"Nothing pops." Smiling at the nickname his daughter had given him, he smiled. Something g that was very rare to the man.

"I know you won't tell me so if it really bothers you to go to that wicked old bat then you can stay with me. Like old times."

Now it was your turn to smile. You hugged you dad closer and then laughed awkwardly.

"Man I was so extra back there!" Wiping away your tears you released yourself from your old mans grip as you sling your bag over your shoulder, heading for the door you stopped, your hand on the door.

"See ya at home dad!!"

-

"And so she returns!" Sero called from your lunch table and heads turned. Those heads being your friends. A sheepish smile plastered itself on your face once more and your hand rose to your neck.

"Hey sorry about that earlier I was in my f-" Your apology was cut short as your pink bodied friend tackled you into a hug, her face buried in your neck. You gave a warm smile.

"You hoe I thought you had like went berserk on us!"

"Well... I was close to."

-

"Hey kid heard you went berserk today." Mira genuinely sighed as she threw her phone on the bed and packed her bag for the next few days. She was on a call to her brother.

"Who told you-"

"Word spreads fast babe."

"Don't babe me. You're my brother you perv." Neito on the other side of the phone sighed and gave a ghost of a smile.

"Yeah- Yeah I know."

"Aw we both know Monoma..." Mira waltzed up to the camera. Her brother being on FaceTime with her.

"... that incest is most definitely not wincest. Don't go fallin' for me brother." Mira smirked and then turned around and grabbed her wash materials- wait she didn't need them, she already had them at her second home. So she put her toiletries away and grabbed her phone bidding her brother who was now panicking a good bye.

Your brother probably thought you were running away and so while you were trying to explain you were going to be staying at friends (who you grew up with) for a few days your brother burst through your dorm entrance doors screaming-

"MIRA YOU BETTER NOT BE RUNNING AWAY!!"

Rolling your eyes you picked up a water bottle and were about to throw it until your favourite lesbian walked through the doors and knocked your brother out.

"Thanks baby girl! I owe ya one!" Your friend winked at you and dragged the unconscious man out. Turning back to your classmates with a sheepish smile you relieved them of their worries and told them you were not running away and very briefly explained that you and kendo were special buddies, sending nearly everyone into a frenzy.

It was no surprise that you were this forward with your female school mates as everyone knew you were that of a bisexual~

With some of your friends you didn't need to tell them you liked girls. One of those people that you didn't need to tell being Katsuki. The man had already known since you were ten? Maybe eleven. I mean he just used to watch you stare at these female heroes and your face would light up in a deep red and you would become really flustered and start screaming.

"Anyway I'm off bye losers. Except you my baby girls. I love you all!!"

-

"Yo Shouta."

"It's dad to you kid."