xix

BITCH BECOMES A VILLAIN

"Mira.... wake up. Mira... WAKE UP!"

"I'M SORRY RONALD, I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE THE KIDS- oh hey Tomura."

"You need to come out now. I suggest you keep your head down as well." Shigaraki internally sighed as he pulled the girl up from the warmth and into the cold.

You questioned what he was doing and he reminded you that you were under The League of Villains hold so he had to hold onto you so you wouldn't try to run away.

"Also we need you to wake up your friend, he won't wake up."

"Oh right Mhm okay." You gasped as you were thrown to your friend. To be honest Tomura didn't need or actually want to push ya but see in the hood you gotta show superiority.

And so with a scoff you glared at everyone and walked up to your sleeping best friend that you presumed slept on the chair the entire night.

"Yo... Bakugou. Yeah no he won't wake up." You spun around and met face to face with the villains as they stared at your presence.

Your hair was a mess, very dark bags under your eyes and your pyjamas were either tight or too loose in some places.

"What?... something on my face?..." In that moment you had wished to crawl into a hole as a new voice had entered the room.

"Mira.... GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY FACE!!" Your best friend now awoken started thrashing about in his chair. Quickly you dodged his attacks but you fell into someone, their skin was very... soft and when you looked up your soul left your body... you forgot she was here.

"Keke hiya Mira!!"

"Hi Toga."

"Aw you're not wearing my outfit... come on!! Let's get you into a shower then I can dress you up!! Don't worry I won't take your blood! Shigi's given me orders to hold back!!" The excited girl turned to the villains and gave a solute and then grabbed the girl and pulled her away into a back room. You were probably going to her bedroom...

A part of your assumption was correct as you had made your way into the queens den. It was pink and cutesy but also kinda terrifying as she had a whole bookshelf full of knives and another for her sucky suck tools.

-

"Hey Mira?! Want me to wash your back?!"

"No thank you-"

"Alright coming in!!" So there you were getting your back washed by a villain. You stared at your naked figure and carefully assessed the villain as she insisted on helping you.

Her once cutesy aura now turned dark as she continued washing your back she leaned down to your ear.

"If you want your friend to live... I need you to become a villain... Mira Yamamoto."

"Do anything to him and I actually might become a villain from me literally three-sixty no-scoping you to death."

"Is that a threat?..."

"Yeah, kinda actually."

"Look- I'll make a deal with you. You become a villain and we'll let your friend go. Sound good?" This peaked your interest as the girl pat your back and told you to follow her... naked. She kinda forgot to give you a towel or so you thought.

"Sit down there- oh wait you need to dry off haha! Let me dry you!!" Toga ran to the bathroom to grab a towel and you paled as she came back with a blood stained towel.

"Don't worry silly!! It's clean... I think."

Anyway she helped you dry off against your protests and fished out an outfit for you. Which... was pink and black also white so it was kinda cute you guessed.

"Put these on! I think they'll look great on you!!" You kinda sat there... waiting for her to turn around but when she wouldn't you just decided to get the ordeal over with.

-

To say you were surprised was an understatement as you looked in the mirror you saw Toga literally shake in her boots. Your outfit consisted of a black puffy sleeved top, black balloon shorts with white lace trimmings. Pink suspenders and pink cameo boots.

"You look so pretty Mira!!- now... will you become a villain and work along side us? You'll save your friend~"The villain cooed as she pushed you to sit down at her makeup/hair station. Basically she ended up doing your makeup and styling your hair.

"Aye sure whatever."

-

"Introducing~ The Shape Shifter!!!" Suddenly you got pushed into the bar room with the villains and your friend and you literally wanted to die as they stared at you.

"Toga. What did you do?"

"I may or may not have convinced her to join The League of Villains in a deal...."

"Huh- ... YOU WHAT?!" You internally flinched as you saw your best friend literally scream and thrash about in protest, of course you were never actually going to be a villain but sometimes you had to do bad things for the greater good. And anyway you were most likely to become a villain out of everyone in your class so... gang gang. Am I right ladies?? (🤩🤩)

"Ah- a word Himiko. Now."

"Oh no! He's angry with me keke!!"

Tomura quickly pulled the female in a back room as everyone stared at you surprised from the news.

"Mira... you're kidding right? This is all a joke you're not actually one of them RIGHT MIRA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU-"

"Shut up kid." You felt a heccin sharp pain in your heart as you watched your best friends eyes lose their spark as he watched a damn villain put their arm around your shoulders. He had truly lost you and to what? A fucking villain and a hot one at that.

You slowly peeled Dabi's hand away from you as you walked in front of your best friend. Your heart broke as you saw his teary eyes look into yours and his shaking hands lightly pull on your suspenders as if to say 'come back you dumb bitch.' Here's the thing though, when you lied your hand twitched so Bakugou internally thanked the gods as he heard what he described to be as 'Holy but fucktard words.'

"Look. I'll join these bitch-asses now. This is what I wanna do so get over it Kat."

For all the years Katsuki had known you he had come to realise over the first few months that you... were stubborn and a stubborn Mira is not someone to be reckoned with.