xxx

THE HOMIES

"BITCH YOU KNOW I'M 'BOUTA POP, BITCH YOU KNOW I'M 'BOUTA BLOW-"

"BE QUIET BITCH!!" Your enraged friend chases you around your designated lunch table as you mockingly sing out his mixtape, all while Fortnite dancing on em' hoes.

Your best friend Denki soon joins in with "AYY~" and "YUH~" needless to say he was going to die after the Pomeranian lookin' thot caught him.

-

By now the whole 'Bakusquad' had joined in on the ridiculing of their ecstatic friend as they either hit the woah, dabbed or Millie rocked on em' haters. Know what I'm saying?

You had abruptly stopped making heads turn to your downcast figure until you sprang back up, while jumping on the table you rapped:

" WHY YOU PACKIN', YOU AIN'T BOUT THAT ACTION. FUCK YO' BITCH I'LL BLOW HER BACK IN, WHY YOU MAD BUT NOT ATTACKIN'?!! PUsSY bOY ILL SEND YOU PACKIN'. I'M THE BEST, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, COMPETITION LIVE WITHOUT IT. YOU JUST MAD CAUSE I'M TOO ROWDY, BITCH GET BACK I'M REALLY BOUT IT!!"

You frickin' rocked your shit, hey so maybe there was a few voice cracks here and there but at least you weren't a pre-pubescent teen, and that was on period. (🤩👊🏻)

Everyone stood, shocked at your FIRE SKILLS as you jumped off the table everyone just had a blank look on their faces, and when I say everyone I mean everyone... literally. The whole canteen had stopped just to see what the fuck you crackheads were up to again.

"MIRA I AM GOING TO BLAST YOU SO HARD-"

"Hey."

Your head snaps around to the newly entered voice and internally gasp as you see your brothers insomniac friend behind you.

"What up my g?"

"Hey baby sister!!" Monoma squeals from the sidelines immediately making everyone go back to what they were doing.

"Shut up Monoma."

"Come sit with us." The insomniac calls out.

"I would love to but alas I am with child-" Quickly the insomniac snatches you up and hurriedly brings you over to his lunch table and plops you down. You literally nut as you look at Kendo who stares at her psychotic friend, who stares down your friends, says something then walks back to his original table.

"YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CUTEST PERSON EVER!!" You squeal as you stare down a girl with long blonde hair and horns. She slightly blushes but sends you a wink which causes you to go into gay panic mode, which in turn, causes your nose to bleed.

But then your purple haired friend comes to the rescue and cleans up your nose.

"Shinsou."

"What?"

"Hold me in your arms."

"Huh?" Literally not fazed the purplette stares you down quizzically and asks himself why he brought you to his table.

"Your arms. They're nice. Keep up the work sport." You then bid adieu to your lunch-table friends and sqrrt and hit the dab into your class. Leaving behind a very confused bunch of kids.