iv

GOLDFISH, ASS AND A TODOROKI

"FUCKING RUN YOU GODFORSAKEN TWATS!!" You screamed, bolting out the door, your tub of frozen yogurt in one hand and three packets of goldfish in the other.

"I didn't fucking sign up for this Mira!!" Your big breasted friend Sero screamed holding about twenty packets of Cheetos- the hot flaming kind of course.

"Shut up Sero, just run for fucks sake!!" Kaminari shouted overtaking said boy, I mean why were you getting all the blame? It was Kaminari's idea in the first place!

Now you're probably wondering how we got here in the first place. Well-

"Momo told me we needed to restock on snacks so go and pick things up." Kaminari the class clown stated just before entering the worn down old rusty dusty musty crusty convenience store- known as 'highway to hell' also known as 'HTH' or 'Hit' as the youth would say now a-days.

Anyway you and your #squad rolled out and got the shit ya'll needed and brought it to the counter, the cashier scanning the overly unhealthy items.

"That'll be twenty." The cashier stated holding out their crispy hand.

'Sexyyyy' You thought, staring at the blistered hand.

You stuck your hands into your blazers pockets , eyes widening in realisation. You slowly pulled out some crumbs, a button, a quarter, a pen and rubber.

You sheepishly smiled, your head turning around to face your friends who had the same sheepish smile on.

"Haha guys... who's paying?" You questioned, your eye twitching in the process.

"I thought Kami was paying." Mina spoke up honestly, pointing to the yellow haired male in accusation.

"Well I thought Sero was paying." The discount pikachu stated turning to face the black haired fellow.

"I thought Eijirou was paying."

"And I thought Bakugou was."

"You've gotta be kidding me, kids just pay up or put the shit back." The cashier, now impatient stated, running their gross ass crabby ass hand through their greasy blue hair.

'Yum'

"Yeah ahaha about that chief..." You subtly spoke, slowly reaching your hands over to the bag and unpacked contents.

"FUCKING RUN YOU GODFORSAKEN TWATS!!"

And here you are now. Behind a fucking bush, squished up against your friends.

"Mina your tits are in my face." Your bestie Kami stated pushing back into the raging boy behind him.

"I swear to fucking god you dunce face, if you don't get off me right now I'll k word you." Bakugou roared, pushing the boy to fall onto the big breasted female more known as Mina, who evidently fell onto Sero who fell down onto the ground.

"Kat be nice!!" Kirishima whisper-yelled, earning a glare from said boy.

"Wait... where the fucks Mira?"

"Guys..." Sero stated, still laying on the floor he pointed his finger ahead of him. Everyone poked their heads out of the bush to spot their missing friend stuck in a tree.

Well perhaps not stuck, maybe hiding? As the cashier stood below the tree looking about for the hooligans who stole from the shop.

Everyone paled at the sight of you, you weren't being the most discreet, I mean your body was hanging out of the tree halfway and you were frantically waving your hands about to get your friends attention.

"How the fuck did she get up there?!" Katsuki whisper-yelled his face becoming more red from the rage he was facing.

"Guys!!" You screamed, forgetting that you were hiding from the angry cashier.

"Shut the fuck up you fuck!!" Katuski screamed back throwing a rock at your head which caused you to fall back. Falling from the tree your life flashed before you.

'Peace out gucci gangsters. Your king has fallen' You thought to yourself as you continued to fall from the tree. Damn. Did this ever end? That was until you were caught by arms, large muscly arms.

You slowly raised your head to look at your saviour only to literally glow from happiness.

"Todo!!" You yelled wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Hello Mira-"

"Ahem." The cashier huffed, arms crossing their chest.

"Jesus Christ Mira what did you get yourself into?" Your saviour asked, him still holding you in his arms.

"Well you see... it was Kami's fault!!" You shouted once again peacing out but this time a packet of goldfish decreased and a Todoroki increased.

"Come on!!" You screamed pulling the confused icy-hot away along with running with your once abandoned friends.

"Get to the dorms!!"

"Haha get to the chopper!!"