Played

He was backing away, but strikingly watching me all the time.
 Even I would like to be far away from me immediately after what the bloody, deadly thought enters me.
And suddenly he just vanished from my sight.
Dumb Zoya?
What the hell you did?
What he might believe me? I groan, and what an excellent timing Zoya? when all around him is popping to ash

On the opposite side of the forest, Elijah was running when he stopped. he whispered to himself "she loves me." unable to regulate his smile and his heartbeats on remembering her words.then the belief hits him
shit shit shit
He shuts his eyes in anger
I left her alone
Again

He vamps speed to there but finds her gone. He sighs in frustration... looks around, focuses his hearing. But she left.
After Elijah left, she felt uneasy smiling and frowning, sometimes groaning. she reached somehow to a truck that happily agreed to drop her to the town.
Did I like him?
What if I ... bloody hell why I Can not control my mind he is already in stressed and that I topple everything
but does he?
Why would he?
He loves Hayley.
she frowns.
They drop me to the town I hurriedly attend the LaRue mansion. She gathers a couple of things she planned all night for this event and then, I might specialize in dahlia matter worse than mine own with... Elijah. she shivered by the thought.

She walks to the cemetery and goes to the grave she has selected for him.Now, dahlia would be dead. He might be free and now he won't hurt hope. I already hurt and lose numerous. a minimum of one action won't kill.She arranges all the candles within the order as she rehearsed that for an extended time. She places the talisman on top of the grave.Now, after all it's a requirement to contact Finn and place him therein body luckily whose soul is asleep .She touches the grave with the left and touches talisman with right and shut her eyes. Her body falls on the bottom as she connects with Finn.
She opens her eyes during a forest with a body lying on the bottom. Not that bad looking.
Where is he?
She looks around but found nobody. At last, she shouts "Finn"
She heard footsteps coming 'Allah, please. No more surprise'
A figure appears handsome and tall man who appears to be 27-28 years old. He was watching her in shock, "Zoya"
She opens her mouth to mention then shuts it "you do have a beard like mud" she smiles. He rolls his eyes, "and I got you a replacement physical body. So better be fast" he wasn't moving, standing still. They heard footsteps, the voice becoming clearer "Finn Fast. get in"
he comes out of his thought and confusion and moves into the circle she took one among his hand and one body hands in her and Finn also took the body hands in his "is that is the best you got"
She raises his eyebrow "don't insult. It'll be you soon," she blows her mouth "now me because the source, this could work."She took a deep breath and saw other souls gathering around the circle. She shuts her eyes while Finn passes through her to the body. His memories start flooding her.
Freya departure
Mikael being strict
 they were playing during a field
He smiles on watching little Klaus and Esther talking together.
henry death
his first kill
his first vampire
he is stabbed death of his first vampire
She and him at the dining table, beach, our ANGRY BIRD thing
Zoya dying
When she thought all is over. She heard a voice.

In the graveyard, the grave cracks with a bang then bust open with Finn during a new body. He looks around and finds Zoya still on the bottom ."How Are you feeling?"He looks at her but she was still. He shakes her and turns her to him. She looks terrible with tears flowing out of her eyes. In a moment she hugs him tight
"I am fine" she controls her voice
"Are You sure?" he sensed her voice but reciprocate her gesture.
"Yeah. why you asked?"
"the way you're holding me and," he moves away to see at her crying "tears. what happened? Are you hurt?"
She again hugged him, " it had been long since I met you. It just I miss you a lot"he smiled and let have her time with him
"Finn," he hummed "dahlia is nearly gone. Now you're free in this new human body"
"really?"
She hummed, "You Always want to be human. Complete your wishes.," he moves faraway from herself not getting where she is leading. She took her handbag and handover him an envelope "your new passport, visa, other documents and a ticket to a first-class seat to Paris"
"and you?" she looks at ground. He whines "this scared me the foremost of you to be here during this mess"
"please respect my efforts? You are doing not understand. What I did?"
"you have dreams, a life distant from here. This is often my world."
"I turntables. now your dreams," she handed him a journal "life" handed back to him that envelope "is distant from here" she stops him to throw them away "and this is often my world "he shook his head in no"Finn, please. I broke many people's trust today with a minimum of let me do one that creates me happy,"
he glares at her "NO."
she yells "fine then go to hell as all do" she throws all things away and more tears fall down
"what with your crying?"
She got angered "all hurt me and now you. What else you expect?"
he saw her breathing hard.He grabs her shoulder "breathe," and soothes her back hoping it would calm her but it was not working, she was still breathing hard.Having no way he half-hearted "If My departure makes you happy I will leave"
That calms her breathing a bit. She frowns, "I Don't want you to leave. I want you happy"
"Are You sure those tears are just for me?"
She looks at the ground and hummed, "You Have to leave. Go" she pushes him slightly away.He knew something was fishy, but he also knew it is not the right time to argue. She needs time. He left her by planting a kiss on her forehead.
Zoya noticed him, every step waiting for him to leave far away from here, far away from her. The moment Finn left Zoya broke down crying on the ground on recalling everything she heard.
{Klaus was angry, "And what else do they want? A parade? Free broomsticks for all? And leave her she is dead. You should be happy. Now no need to make her fall in love"}
she was shaking in fear and hurt
That was all their plan.
Making me fall in love with him.
all was fake
being close to me Care apologizes
making me marry him
his vows
she thrashes her hand in the air to destroy or ruin her mistake of being in love
All for what?

In frustration, she banged her hand on the ground.The whole cemetery shakes in an earthquake, and the witches scream on the other side. But Elijah's words were ringing in her head more loudly.
Davina is still in the crypt where she looks incredibly pleased as the earthquake went away while she holds up a clear glass jar with a lid that is full of Kol's ashes. After a moment, she starts to speak to him as if he's already returned."It's gonna be weird, seeing you together with your original face."
She sighs and walks to the end of the stone coffin she has set up for her spell and is just about to put in the ashes when Rebekah appears in the doorway to the tomb and smiles "He was a handsome one, my brother."
Davina has just walked outside to speak to Rebekah after setting the jar of Kol's ashes on the table. While they talk outside, Elijah, who has two jars, sneaks into the tomb. He puts Kol's ashes in an empty jar and fills Davina's jar with the ashes from Esther's corpse that he and Rebekah had just burned."So much for your big promise to remain a witch until we got Kol back."
" he's my brother, and that I have loved him many lifetimes longer than you've got been on this earth. I will stop at nothing to urge Kol back."
Elijah came out and saw Rebekah on the ground after Davina broke her bones in anger. He loosens his tie as he feels frustrated, as if something wrong is happening. He breathes hard and heavy. "is all well?" he heard Rebekah's voice. She noticed his frustration and irritation.
"yeah" he replies in an irritated voice "we should focus on our plan" while looking around
"does something happens in the woods?" her confession played in his mind. And calmness cover him
 "Forgive me. I was rude" he looks at her sister with more stability "it just that I was "
"it was Klaus and Zoya who should invite forgiveness. Not you," she smiles at him.
He saw a feminine figure leaving the cemetery, but only got to see the back of her hand bleeding. He was moving to investigate it "I think it's the time" he gave one last look at the figure and move inside the tomb.
Davina watches excitedly as the body begins to break out from within the soil and ash. However, the smile is completely wiped from her face when she sees a pale, blonde-haired woman sits up from inside it instead of Kol in his original body.Davina is staring in horror at Esther, in her original body, who has just risen from the soil and ash. Davina looks furious and upset when she realizes the implications of this trick.
DAVINA horrified, "Who the hell are you?!"Esther, looking quite surprised to be alive herself, remains silent. After the break, Esther, who remains covered in soil and ash, has wrapped a blanket round her naked body as Davina paces round the tomb anxiously.
After a moment, Rebekah walks into the tomb, looking ashamed and angry at herself for being forced to betray her. Davina looks at her contemptuously."What did you do?"Davina stomps over to Rebekah when suddenly, Elijah walks into the tomb to join them, carrying the last pair of cursed shackles in one hand "It wasn't Rebekah."
Davina and Esther both turn to look at him in surprise, "It's rather a simple matter."Davina only becomes more furious at Rebekah and Elijah, while Esther watches in confusion. Davina starts to cry from frustration, "That was my only chance! That was Kol's only chance! Now I know why he hates you."Davina storms toward Elijah and raises her hand to cast a spell on him, but Rebekah vamp-speeds behind her and holds her during a headlock to prevent her, looking extremely guilty as she does so "I'm so sorry, love. I promise we'll get Kol back — just not today."Rebekah puts Davina in a sleeper-hold until Davina loses consciousness. Once she has laid Davina on the ground, Elijah vamp-speeds over to Esther and slams the cursed shackles onto her wrists to prevent her from doing magic before smirking at her " Welcome back, Mother."
Elijah was taking Esther to the compound. Once they saw a grave bust."dead witches"
he noticed blood marks on the bottom " dead or not they're pain"
They were at stop when they saw people gathered on the road. They were saying "poor child" "she seems young" "call the ambulance" "her heart isn't beating". he looks to catch a glimpse, but it had been impossible as they crowded it.
 Suddenly a cab rushed there, and the driver walks out "get the hell out of my way" the crowd was fading but before he could saw the face, the way got clear and  they drive away .

"do you recognize her?" people round the driver ask him.One of them says, "show over guys. She is dead now," that rage the driving force, he pulls out the gun and on his head "leave if you would like to live.". that vanished the crowd in a very second
He bends and took her bleeding form in his arms.He tried to wake her " Zoya"

************************THE END**************************************

Guys, I  posted my work on the sequel book,.
I am glad for all the attention I got