Fight

Zoya
I spend all night and a half of morning spend on figuring it out.
"miss you need to rest. You have been awake all night,"
I smile half-heartedly. a tear slipped out my eyes being stressed out.
Klaus was right I was overconfident. Dahlia has no vulnerability.she is stone-hearted.

I was in my thoughts when I remembered my journey here exciting at the start, racks in the middle, and now wholly sinking.

It all will be different if it never connected me to Klaus.
I drop the pen twirling between my fingers.

yippee, I figured it out. I climb up on table dance. 

"miss carefully you might fall " 

'thud' 

Luckily , I fall on the couch. 

I was his weakness when we were connected. I was Klaus, Klaus's weakness.

how dumb I was I haven't figured it out. if she got connected with me or someone as powerful as her and then she can be killed.

her mother or me 

but first, I need to control werewolves to interfere.. if we use a spell on the pack, only half of the pack will be changed because Jackson owns my pendant that won't let him cursed and he would fight back and how i connect dahlia with me.

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Upstairs in the study, Rebekah is still casting the illusion spell while Freya, the Hope decoy, and Dahlia are still talking downstairs in the courtyard.

Rebekah chanting "Sineste exa vana vintante com. Sineste exa vana vintante com."

Elijah is still lying in wait in the shadows outside of the courtyard, and he listens carefully while Dahlia steps closer to Freya and "Hope," though she still has not made it into the killing ground

" You surprise me. Betraying the family you meant to coax to your side? How very ruthless of you"

Freya spoke anxiously "I had hoped that they would welcome me as a sister." Dahlia nods in understanding "I was wrong."

Dahlia feigns sympathy "Of course you were, you poor little fool! To think that Esther's wicked little progeny could ever care for you? They are known the world over for obscene acts of violence, and yet, you sought them out instead of staying where you belong. With me"

Freya gulps nervously as Dahlia continues to slowly walk toward her, and tries her best to remain still to lure her into the killing ground

"I offered to protect you for all time, and you left me. And now, it is you who is alone! But then--"

Upstairs, Rebekah is continuing to perform the spell to create Hope's illusion

Rebekah chants "Sineste exa vana vintante com. Sineste exa vana..."

A dark figure swoops across the doorway, but because Rebekah's eyes are closed, she doesn't notice it. Meanwhile, Elijah is too absorbed in waiting for Dahlia to reach the killing ground to realize that they're not alone "-- Who could love a deceitful little wretch?"

Dahlia steps just outside of the killing ground and stops where she is, not crossing into past the front edge of the painting. Upstairs, Rebekah is continuing to perform the spell