a day at cemetery

Zoya
I get off the taxi. Can't that mud beard be more specific about the gate number?
I tried to call him, but then I saw a man approaching looks like the devil. Why because there was blood smeared on his face. wait, he is coming at me and guesses what he smiles not the one that spread warmth in your heart.
But why I am afraid I am also a curator that has access to the power of dozens of curators. I smiled at him too.
Which cause him to raise his eyebrow "interesting, brave face but weak"
"I apologize but I saw people like you every day. Nothing to called brave face nor the strength" taste of your medicine whoever you are "so whoever you are the gentle.... man, have you seen a lean male witch who is acting the lunatic these days. I guess with a sister."
"feisty and stupid you are?"
i retard "unhygienic you are?"
He smiled more "That's My nature. I am a vampire hunter" with that he vamp-speed to me just inches away from my neck. But I know he won't attack till I challenge him.
Never let your enemy sense your fear Zoya "I would say you follow at least half of hygienic routine because you smell quite out of the world."
If he touches my shower skin that smells like mint by his stinking unbrushed teeth. I will haunt him in nightmares.
he was inches away 

god please!please!

 A voiced roared "father," I smiled as I knew that voice thanked you for my pig the mud beard. But wait, father.
"eww Mikael" I move away from Mikael in disgust Like he is the reason that causes muffins to rot, ice-cream to melt, a food package that speaks the vegan but still contains egg.he smirk at me. 
"so you knew who I am?"
I need not answer because Finn comes and pushed me behind himself "you won't hurt her"
"falling for a mortal i see", we both rolled our eyes.
"father leave her" a female strong voice.
I poked  Finn "your sister Freya" he nods and his eyes brighten. I knew he can smile big. As I say Mikael is junk from the junkyard stole that
She took Mikael away from us.
Finally, Finn turns and engulf me tight "I was scared"
"he does look scary" I again eyed Mikael up and down "and unhygienic."
he moves away to look at me "I was scared for you," he cups my face with both of his hand." never do that again. Never come between us," he looks at the ground nervously "never come for me again"

I back away from him and slapped him hard. he still doesn't look at me "all those times when I stand for you are because I knew, whatever happens, you will not abandon me."
my words hit him and He again cups my face "I Never abandoned you. I will never see" my tears fall on his hand he frowns "it is already hard for me. don't make it impossible for me"
He again embraces me.
I finally spoke about my nightmare "they carved my heart out, finn" I sobbed" he removed me from himself and looked at me confused "my parents" I shuttered "my mother called me BANE FOR HER WOMB" I laugh on the memory "and when they got everything. They abandon me dead and heartless in this world alone" I sniffed "when I first time saw you. I saw myself that 3-year child alone and abandoned and the first thought came to me was I never let you feel what I feel ever"

"But you don't remember them? and your heartbeats?"

"why you care ?" i can clearly saw how badly my words pierce his heart but at least know he now how badly he hurt me before

he pulled me to him and wrap his arms around me"I have one secret to tell. I haven't even tell myself and always declined all my life" I felt a moment of his finger around my neck but I let it go

"when i saw you there in that house .i was numb and scared Zoya. Scared for you. when Freya brings me back and memory flooded my mind.and that time i wished that dagger and coffin for myself i always feared .because i realize..."

He kissed my head tenderly and whispered, "You Are my redemption and i lost you". I remove myself from him and tilt my head to look at him " and no way you are being dragged to hell with me " he was looking at me in tears but there was guilt "forgive me". he put his both hand on my head and whisper something